Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Boners Are Good

As we age, we need to take a more active role in our health. That includes sexual health.
Once noticeable spontaneous erections have subsided, we should be taking the time to encourage those hard-on's. Work one up at least several times a day to keep the tissues supplied with needed blood oxygen.


To steal and paraphrase an old movie line,
"Boners are good."




Taking an active role in our sexual health includes frequent ejaculations. At least twice a week. It doesn't matter how you achieve them.
Jacking off certainly counts!


Be aware of your cock.
 Listen to your cock.
Be kind to your cock.

8 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Yo Buddy-o-mine! Great advice. I do love my cock soft and hard and enjoy time playing with him and my balls each day. I jizz at least once a day to help keep the doctor away. Get outside and have some naked time in the sun. I just got in from sunning my boys - love the feel of the heat they retain. Wishing you and yours all the very best, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Your French Patrick said...

Yes, "Be kind to your cock.". And even to your cocks, by including those of your partners.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

One's cock is one's friend!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I had heard that you should ejaculate a couple times a week, but had never heard or thought about making sure you got a boner several times a day. New game plan!

JeanWM said...

Summertime heat, humidity, rashes, itches, etc. ugh. Stay cool. Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

love my best friend among my legs!

Fullmoonma said...

Boners are definitely great no matter what our age! Moving erotic energy through our bodies is also essential. But as I aged I discovered that ejaculating too frequently discharged too much energy and was counterproductive. So I learned how to do dry orgasms nd nnw I can get a lot of energy moving several times a day!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - cornstarch is what my mom, sister, and grandmothers used to use. Is that still a thing?