Thursday, July 11, 2019

It's Safe, It Works

It's because of emails and comments thanking me for information, and questions, that keep me posting. The newest from a long-time Faithful Reader:

"I so appreciate the link you provided on 6/20 to the article about best prostate massagers.  ...  After reading the article, I ordered an NJoy wand (one of his top recommendations). ... Other than loss of sleep, are there any dangers in frequent (every night) stimulation of the Prostate?  I’ve searched online, but haven’t been able to come up with an answer.  I use plenty of lube.  The NJoy is so smoothed and curved, that there is nothing to tear the internal tissue.  I also don’t do anything excessively rigorous, or violent—it’s best to take it slow, and just revel in the sensations. ... " - William

Njoy
The reason he found no answers regarding any dangers in using the massager every night is because there are none. So long as you are careful, as he is, to not get rambunctious.


William continued with another question about the recent glut of generic boner pills:

"I just received a Groupon notice the other day about Blue Chew generic pills at ridiculously low prices.  Do you know if these are the real thing, and if they are safe?  In my research, I found multiple sites selling generic products, but didn’t see much in the way of contra-indications or warnings for their use."




Generic pills should list the same contraindications, side effects, and warnings of the originals. I'm not a fan. At all. The latest in help for erection restoration is Sound Wave Therapy and clinics are popping up like spontaneous boners all over the place. You can read Ben Greenfield's review for Men's Health here: "I Tried Sound Wave Therapy."
It's safe, has no side effects, and - according to all reports - it works.


4 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Interesting article. Humorously written. But I had to wonder about priapism.

Xersex said...

love these pics! like my last here

Anonymous said...

Helpful advice as always and some nice visuals too! :-)

whkattk said...

@ Rick - you weren't the only reader to have questions....