Monday, July 15, 2019

Balls May Be Funny

Yep. It is that time of the month, guys!
BUDDY BALL CHECK
Get busy with that TSE!







But, here's a little sidetrack article from Healthline for everyone: "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Getting Kicked in the Balls."
If you read to the end, there's another article on a subject I've posted about: "Testicular Torsion."  This is particularly important subject on balls, because your nuts can twist under all kinds of situations. A visit to the ER is called for; if not swiftly corrected, the testicle could strangle and die. 



Balls may be funny, but not when they're hurting. 
Don't mess around when it comes to a pain in the nuts. 

5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

As usual, I completely forgot. I will correct my error post-haste.

AOM SoulFood said...

Checking mine right now, buddy! Thanks for the reminder. I hope you are doing well, my Friend. Wishing you a Lovely Day. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Your French Patrick said...

I think that anyway pains in the nuts are enough painful to convince us by themselves, but you are right. Forewarned is forearmed (in French, a warned man is worth two), and thank you for that.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JoyLovePeaceHappiness said...

Good advice. Pain is not natural in the balls.
When I was in my late 20's I had to have a surgery to attach my balls to a scrotum side wall. They were twisting over themselves and it hurt, like someone squeezing the heck out of them. I still get reminders now and then; I'm guessing the doctor didn't clip the ends of the filament (fish line) he used for the attachment, and I get a poke in a scrotum wall.
They still dangle and swing freely, they just don't do somersaults.

Xersex said...

and be careful for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)