Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Courage

Harken back to last Friday's post No Clue, and Faithful Reader Jean left a comment which made all the sense in the world:

"For those interested in the NYTimes you talked about, you get so many free articles a month (I think 10). 

The person who helped this young man the most was his professor in college who apparently was kind enough during his office hours to explain a lot of basic bodily functions (male and female) to him. 

It looks like courage works both ways, to ask for the information and also be willing to give it. As someone who wrote in the comments section of the article, thank God for “office hours”. Hugs and bisous." [Bolding is mine.]

If we don't ask, we will never get an answer.


All you young readers - and I know you're reading this - ratchet up that fortitude and go ask mom or dad those questions you have. Can't quite bring yourself to ask a parent? There is bound to be that adult, somewhere, an aunt or uncle or teacher, whom you trust.


Guys, same goes for your physician(s). Don't be afraid to ask questions if you suspect something isn't functioning properly.





I'm here to answer things. My Faithful Readers are here to answer things. We can provide basic information but, remember, if something is seriously out-of-whack you should go see your doctor.

5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Always good advice!

Your French Patrick said...

On the side of the one who asks, it's certainly a matter of courage. At least, most of the time. On the side of the one who answers, it should be mostly a matter of good willing. At least, most of the time.
In any case, I wish all those who need it to be strong and courageous.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat

Mark Greene said...

Very good point. Great post Sir !

John Yodice said...

I know I've led a rather sheltered life, but I did wonder if said student and his mentor were seen in that marvelous B&W photo you posted in this section - I can't even begin to speculate what's going on there - I dunno, I'm sure.

I just discovered your blog this A.M. and I'm really enjoying it - I hope you enjoyed a lovely Fourth. :)

Anonymous said...

No one should be made nervous about there sexuality I was for years thanks to society. I would play with dildos in private. Once I was comfortable I sucked a few cocks got drilled a few times. But the exploration was cut short cause I found the perfect woman for me. Now she plays with my ass while I fantasize about the men I will never. Taste . Don’t wait or you might miss the chance to feel what you want to feel.