Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Against Naked Men

 
Speaking of public nudity....


...and law enforcement "looking the other way." The son of a friend took a road trip with a couple of his buddies last weekend. They made a rest stop out in the middle of nowhere, as the saying goes. They were in the desert area, no houses or businesses in sight, when one of the guys decided he needed to pee. Maybe that's why they stopped in the first place.
There's a bush right next to him but, remember, they're out in the desert - there's no one around. Except for a lone Highway Patrol car that comes over the rise of the hill. There the guy is with his cock in his hand.
Busted. The patrolman issued him a citation of indecent exposure and public urination. Now, how ridiculous can things get? As my friend commented, "How can it be public urination when there's no public to see it?"

I would venture to suggest there are damn few guys who haven't stopped alongside the road to pee. Good god, Google "public pissing" and the results shouldn't surprise anyone.

I'd even be willing to bet that patrolman has done it during the course of his work.
What is this thing society has

against naked men?

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

It's a mystery! Happy Hump Day!

Your French Patrick said...

"in the middle of nowhere..." We have the same expression as this one translated word by word in French "au milieu de nulle part. In fact I think that if "nowhere" had a middle, it would be nowhere too. At least very difficult to locate in relation to nothing.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

All I can say is one day people will laugh that we could possibly be so silly. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the thing against male nudity is that it doesn't go along with the feminists agenda?

Anonymous said...

I grew up in South Dakota. So, yeah, I've left my mark on a lot of trees, cliffs, boulders, and abandoned buildings. No one's bothered me about it, so it's just weird.

Anonymous said...

I also love making my mark. I pissed against my car's tire too. When being out for a walk I have to mark my territory, so to speak. When there is some tree or wall or stone available I always piss up to that instead of urinating on the ground. I guess this is instinctive male behaviour.