Friday, August 23, 2019

Take Notice

Guys spend their lives dealing with erections at all times of the day and night. At some point we finally face it: Boners happen.



The cock doesn't care where we are, what we're doing. The worst thing a guy can do is ignore it. 


I'm not suggesting dudes drop trou right where they are, I'm simply saying they should take notice; the harder it gets, the better. It is nature's way of keeping the tissues healthy.



Notice them. 
Embrace them.

Never be ashamed or embarrassed.
*******************************************
I will be gone most of, if not all, next week for medical reasons. I hope to return by Friday. Have a good weekend. Have a good week.

5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Thanks for a great post! Have a good week yourself!

William said...

Thank you for posting this week. Always great pictures and posts. Best wishes and good luck with all of your medical procedures/tests next. Blessings always.

Your French Patrick said...

Pat, I only hope that your "medical reasons" will have a happy end.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

Take care, we will be thinking of you. Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

I'm back with my blog

Obviously I can't comment your past posts, but be sure I enjoy your blog