Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Dick-Death Cycles

I can see it is time to repeat a warning about boner killers.

"OMG! I get this problem, usually after riding the lifecycle at the gym! My groin is NUMB after 20-30 min on a bike seat, and my cock just hides inside! It's painful yet arousing - while the numbness sensation is present, I feel like I am about to blow an incredible load. I generally rush into the men's room and to a urinal/stall to pull my cock back out from hiding and let the sensation pass." - Rad

Gyms and Health Clubs are supposed to be assisting people in remaining healthy. Obviously, yours doesn't think boners are important.

The reason your groin goes numb is because the seats on those bikes are smashing the nerve bundle along the perineum. 

 
Do this often enough and you've killed your boners. This is the same nerve bundle that Urologists try to save during Prostate surgery. Destroy the nerve bundle, destroy the ability to get erections.

The approved bicycle seats for men are designed specifically to protect the nerve bundle. 



It is past time for you to either cease using the "life"cyles (rather, Dick Death cycles) or have a very serious discussion with the owner or management of the gym. If they don't believe you, tell them to do the research themselves. They can start with the Harvard Health Blog, here: "Biking and Sex - Avoid the Vicious Cycle."

If that's not enough, this Columbia Urology report might help: "Erectile Dysfunction and Urethral Stricture"
Still not enough? There's a reason the pros use the proper seats. Here's the latest report from Bicycling.com: "Saddle Soreness for Men: Avoid Damaging Your Man Parts on a Ride"
Better yet, print those reports and hand them to the management. If the gym refuses to replace the seats, start warning anyone and everyone who gets on that equipment. But, by all means - stay away from those boner killers!
Find some other way to get in that Cardio workout.

7 comments:

Rad said...

THANK YOU!!! Great advice and information as always! I never knew that was the reason for the numbness, and now that I am aware...

I tried a Spinning class... once. Same result because the bikes (thanks to your outline) DO have those nerve-crushing seats. I have a mountain bike that I ride occasionally, and I have a gel seat for it that has the split down the middle. My recumbent bike that I use in the winter has more of a padded bench seat than a saddle; no issue there.

Cap Chasten said...

I'm confused to why in hell anyone would ride a bike nude. Big mistake...huge! One false accident and one could do serious injury.

JeanWM said...

Lots of good info passed along. Thanks, you tend to forget if you don’t revisit them. Hugs and bisous.

Fullmoonma said...

I got some great bicycle shorts from LLBean. #286042. The inner liner is spandex with thick padding at the contact surfaces. Outer layer is a quick-dry shell good for riding in the rain.

whkattk said...

@ Cap - The thing which has always confused me: Why men's bikes have a bar that could do much damage. As a kid, I crashed down on that bar a couple of times. Painful. Very painful. If they were designed without the bar (like women's bikes) there would be no issue at all. But, that being said, I would love to join in on the World Naked Bike Ride!

SickoRicko said...

More great advice and I love the bicycle pix!

Bob Forapples said...

I used to ride my bike all over the city. I would be out for 2 or 3 hours having fun with just a pair of cut-offs on, or maybe my jogging shorts. I never recall any such numbness or problems of any kind with my slender 10-speed bike seat. I also would love to ride in the WNBR bike ride but there is not one where I live. I love being naked outside. These is a spot outside of Austin on Lake Travis called Hippie Hollow. It was started as a nude hangout by Hippies back in the 1960s. It is now legal and an official county park with rangers and everything... but it is still a nudist spot. I have been there many times. Being naked in front of other folks is so hot. I would always have to find a spot to sneak and jack off. If the Rangers spot you playing with your dick you can get arrested so you have to be careful. But it is a real turn on to jack outdoors, especially if you know someone is watching you. It always makes me cum harder if I am being watched.