Friday, August 2, 2019

Muddle Through

Big Whack Attack exists to help people better understand the male anatomy, how to keep it healthy and functioning. When my readers sit down and share information to help others it really makes my day.
Bob expounds on his experience in the following:

"You cannot imagine how thrilled I was when I started having morning wood again after my liver transplant. My wife is also older and, after menopause, has had little interest in sex, so stroking my dick is my sex life basically. I started jacking when I was 12 and never really worried about whether it was normal or not.  I would rush home from junior high school every day and go str8 to the bathroom to play with my dick. I had no father to show me the ropes, and my mom never uttered the word "sex" to me, so I was on my own, but did ok. I was so skinny and limber, that for a few years I could suck my own dick. That was fun too, but I really wished I had a buddy to do that for me back then. But guys back then would not even admit that they were jacking off even though we all knew that we all were, LOL.  I remember in the 8th grade seeing a big tough guy in the boys locker room showers at school who had an uncut dick. It looked really weird to me as I had never seen such a thing.  He saw me staring and started yelling at me. I suspect he felt extremely self-conscious since in the 1960's 99.9% of guys in the USA were cut. But I still had a tough time not sneaking peeks at his dick in the boys locker room. 





"I am sure you have seen and possibly experienced the fact that boys all swam nude at schools back then as well. The semester we had swim class was so terrible. I was so afraid I would get a hard on in front of the other boys at the swimming pool in gym class, and they would all call me queer. But I figured they were just as scared as me since we were all jacking off 10-15 times a week back then. I was glad the water was so cold, LOL.  One poor nerd in class then was totally awkward physically and a dolt in PE class. The poor guy walked out to the indoor swimming pool with a large rock hard cock. He tried to cover up but it was one huge dick. The guys all pointed and laughed and he ran back to the locker room and dressed and left. That poor kid. We were all sitting there shivering and hoping our dicks did not spring to life, and we should have never laughed, but we were kids with no sexual knowledge back in 1965. Today he is probably really proud of that 8 inch hard cock he has had to play with all these years."


I'll bet that sounds pretty familiar to most guys. An absent father (or essentially absent) when it came to teaching anything about cocks.

Somehow we all managed to muddle through. Now, with the ability to share information, we can help one another.

5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

More good information!

Mistress Maddie said...

We had swim class too, but not naked. The community would have had a fit if it was nude swimming. We had to buy uniform square cuts for class, as well a gym uniform and jock strap.

Butch 57 said...

Great to hear that you have help someone and education iabout our bodies is important thanks

Bob Forapples said...

By the late 1960s and early 1970s nude male swimming was ended- Males would even swim naked at swim meets with an audience of mixed adults and with the girls there in swim suits. Seems so strange today to think that the guys did it without hessitation.

Anonymous said...

I swam naked, but not in school. Basically I swam naked in swimming holes.