Monday, August 5, 2019

Rolling In

A reader inquired about the weirdness of his cock rolling in on itself, essentially burying itself in the abdomen. It only happens when flaccid - with or without wearing briefs. It's happened to me, mostly when sitting down. It's uncomfortable and I grab the head and pull down to release my cock. I think this is more common than anyone realizes...because - what a surprise - men don't talk about these things.
There's this little pad of fat right at the base of the cock called the mons pubis, it contains oil glands which release pheromones. This pad also covers and protects the pubic bone from bruising during sex. This can prove to be a bit of a problem as men age because we have a tendency to gain weight in the abdomen and thighs. Acquired as an adult, the result is known as "buried penis" or "hidden penis" - commonly called "turtleing" or "frightened turtle syndrome;" a term coined on a Seinfeld episode from what I can gather.

But, there are many different causes. The most common seem to be obesity and prostate removal. Obesity buries the cock in body fat. Prostate removal also (sadly) removes penile length. But, there is also the phenomenon with the padding at the pubic bone. Over time, this pad of fat can increase, or grow. Lipedema is the technical term for the odd growth of fat cells. It's typically not painful, but it can be annoying as hell.

There are lots of articles out there claiming that things like pumping, jelqing, and stretching can help alleviate the problem by increasing the size of the cock. 



For men who are overly-concerned, plastic surgeon and urologist teams have done liposuction to remove the excess fat and a little bit of skin grafting and shaping to prevent this rolling inward of the cock. I am curious, though.
Guys - have you ever experienced this rolling inward?

13 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

"What a surprise" (as you said it), I prefer to learn all this by reading you rather than by experimenting all these problems.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Nope, not me.

Rad said...

OMG! I get this problem, usually after riding the lifecycle at the gym! My groin is NUMB after 20-30 min on a bike seat, and my cock just hides inside! It's painful yet arousing - while the numbness sensation is present, I feel like I am about to blow an incredible load. I generally rush into the men's room and to a urinal/stall to pull my cock back out from hiding and let the sensation pass.

JeanWM said...

So there are actually even more benefits than we knew of keeping weight down and keeping fit.

Believe it or not I thought of that very thing watching videos of people run this weekend from a gunman. You never know when being fit might save your life. Sad but true.
Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I just experienced the “rolling inward” just the other day. I would call it “retreating inward.” I think a lot of guys who are trying to restore their foreskin, when they use a tugging device, especially the kind that pull on the skin and push on the penis usually push a lot of the penis inward.

Mistress Maddie said...

I don't know if I have ever or not, I have never noticed to my knowledge, but I have seen turtling when I'm up at the Woods. And it has mostly been on guys that have been more rotund.

Im off on vacation again my friend...stay well and out of trouble! Oh screw that...have with the debauchery!

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog. I was wondering what you think about shaving the whole body. Is there any benefits to it, and are there some bad sides about it? I am straight

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving us the term mons pubis. I have been trying to remember that term for several months and couldn’t find it.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - There is no real downside to shaving the entire body. Shaving is a personal preference. The upside is for cyclists and swimmers to reduce wind drag - yes, that slight bit can make the difference. Body builders apparently shave and oil up for the competitions - it helps to show off themuscle contrast. And, for some dancers - mostly those who are onstage in fairly skimpy costumes. The shaving of the genital area has proven to help eradicate crab lice - so that's a plus. But, bottom line: it's your call.

whkattk said...

@ Rad - Today's post, then, shall be for you!

Your French Patrick said...

@ JeanWM
My dear Jean,
Trump blames everything but guns and himself. For instance he condemns the role of the internet in mass shootings. We are very lucky to have no internet outside the USA. This is surely why, outside the USA, the citizens of many countries are not in need to have the sell and possession of guns unrestricted.
Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Jean & MFP - One should not forget about the mental illnesses and video games that surely do not exist beyond the borders of the US. Or, the fact that - obviously - every household in every other country ***does have*** and AK-47 or AR-15 in the home; for hunting purposes, of course.

Anonymous said...

So, that's what's happening. Can be painful at times. I haven't discussed with my urologist yet. I will next time. Could explain the occasional shock waves in the perineum as well Thank you.