Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Doctor's Advice

Another one from the Mail Bag:

"An earlier article dealt with older men keeping up masturbation frequency. I have always been over sexed, thank god I survived. I had slowed my daily j/o session to give my partner more ejaculation on the weekend. But by doing that, I began getting prostate issues with my left testicle swelling to the size of a tennis ball, then I had to get antibiotics...a mess. This repeated itself several times before my doctor suggested to "use it or lose it" so to speak and to ejaculate more frequently. I have gone back to every day j/o and have not had an issue since. Perhaps some guys can go without but in my case, frequency was the cure. My doctor was right.
I also discovered over time, that the amount of fluid increased as well and was less thick.  Keep up the excellent blog. - Moochie

I have quite a few friends who have expressed exactly the same thing. "I was a total slut and I'm not sure how I made it through when so many of my friends didn't." Of course, there's a tinge of survivor's guilt mixed in with the relief. Jack Off Groups were borne out of the Safe Sex movement to combat the spread of HIV.




But, the frequency of ejaculation is definitely up to the individual. For as much as we are the same, every guy is different. Some guys like to masturbate without ejaculation for weeks at a time, to "increase erotic energy."

But, for some of us, semen can actually be quite toxic - honest. This is why we develop prostate infections (which can spread to the other reproductive glands (testicles, seminal vesicles, etc) if we don't cum on a regular basis. My own urologist and primary both gave me the lecture after repeated infections. The urologist flat-out told me to jack off twice a week in addition to partner sex.

So, keep on following your doctor's advice.


7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Excellent post and great advice!

Xersex said...

sure! and leant the lister your body

AOM SoulFood said...

A Wank a Day Helps Keep the Doctor Away! Great that my favorite hobby is now being prescribed by doctors! I hope you and yours are having a great day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

And don’t be shy about going to the doctor, after reading the comments on here for a few years you begin to realize the doctors have probably seen and heard everything regardless of what you’ve got or what you’ve done. Hugs and bisous, French Patrick.

Fullmoonma said...

And listen to what your own body is telling you and read sites, especially BWA, to help you understand it all!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Amen! It's not easy to stump a doctor - especially a male doctor - when it comes to issues of the cock.

whkattk said...

@ Fullmoonma - Aw, thank you!