Monday, November 4, 2019

A Night of Debauchery

I hate these time changes. It always takes me a week or so to get back on track. I hope everyone is faring better than I. 
Anyway, on to the post.
From the Mail Bag:

"A guy in our department admits he jerks off in the men's room every day. A co-worker says he can be arrested. I say no. Who's right? Loser picks up the tab for a night of debauchery for all three of us."
If this is a men's room within the company's building, your co-worker owes you a night of fun. If it's a public restroom, get your credit card ready.
Though the guy can't be arrested within the walls of the company you work for, he can be in for a harassment claim should someone walk in, see him, and be "offended by his actions." But, seriously, you'd be surprised at how many guys stroke one out while at work. It's not unusual at all.
And, if you asked them why they don't jack off at home before or after work, many would probably tell you they do. But, stroking one out at the office is a way to relieve their stress during the day.



So, let me know how your night out goes. 



Meanwhile, keep in mind: it's Movember.
Do your part.

11 comments:

Xersex said...

love the watch focusing on the focus on the men

SickoRicko said...

Great post! Have a great day!

Mistress Maddie said...

At my last job, we actually had a guy get fired for jerking off on break...even though it was in a stall. I could see made a write up, but fired? I don't know how anyone would even know unless he was really pounding it and making tackle.

AOM SoulFood said...

Oh me! I hate this time change. It actually causes me a week or so of depression. I have to stay vigilantly mindful to keep my mood in check. Just pick one time and stay with it. Timmy was great in the film! He is an amazing talent. Wishing you a deeeelicioud day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Your French Patrick said...

We changed time on the night of Saturday October 26th to Sunday October 27th. All this should be over in Europe once and for all in 2021.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Adam said...

I suspect that within a closed bathroom stall, regardless of whether it's a public or corporate facility, jerking off would be safe. But within the "public portion" of any bathroom--like at the urinals or out in the open--a jerker is subject to be reported.

Bruce Jensen said...

The time change allows us to have a quickie before Bryn goes off to work... I am retired so the adjustment isn't difficult for me. It could be because I worked screwy hours for 40 years but it never has been an issue.

Bruce Jensen said...

OOPS.....
Yes, I used to rub one out at work on occasion. Nobody complained.

Bruce Jensen said...

Bruce dresses as Santa for Christmas parties. Every year he lets his beard grow. For a few years now his beard is snow white so during Movember I get to pretend that I'm sleeping with Santa.

It's Movember everyone!
Grab a mustache and ride it!
-Bryn

Anonymous said...

I agree about the time changes. I feel like it messes with meal time/planning. You feel like you eat and it looks like time to go to bed outside. I like fall outdoor activities and gardening and such, but the time change makes the day move so fast. Been tired lately too, and not really able to go to sleep at night. I was up at 1 which was actually 2 am. Once the time changes the rest of the year just seems to blow by. I like that pic of the guy on the bed; maybe that was you. :-)

whkattk said...

@ Adam - You'd think so, wouldn't you, that being behind a closed and latched door would be protection enough to your privacy no matter where that stall was located. But, as mistress maddie pointed out, stroking one out at work can get you in a heap of trouble if you're observed. Getting nabbed jacking off in a public restroom can find you accused of "lewd and lascivious behavior." Though, personally, I think the cop who arrests a dude for stroking a boner while in a stall should be ashamed of himself.