Thursday, November 14, 2019

Nobody Should Feel Guilty

Here's the other thing from the articles I linked to earlier this week that I want to stress:

"[Masturbation] doesn’t seem to cause premature ejaculation. In fact, logic follows that you could actually delay ejaculation because of the ‘practice’ you have. Again, there’s no real evidence to support this claim." (bold is mine)


Practice, practice, practice. Learning what we like, what feels good. Learning to recognize that all-important "point of no return." Learning control. That's what jerking off so much through our years of puberty can do for us. 


Nobody, man or woman, should feel guilty about masturbating. Ever. 


This is the most common sexual activity there is, stretching back eons. I'm sure you've heard the line, "90% of men admit they jack off, the other 10% are lying."
This sense of "I can't admit I do this, people would think I'm weird" needs to go away.
******************************
It's Movember
Get 'em checked.

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Yet another excellent post! Have a great day!

Xersex said...

thanks!

JeanWM said...

We are thinking as Americans I wonder if there are any other countries that think totally differently. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

The trick is the start and stop. Start masturbating, then as you reach the point of no return, clamp down on your frenulum. When your feeling has subsided, repeat.

You can also help a friend this way. I have.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Heh
I posted something about jerking off and Mistress Maddie sent me here. Not disappointed. At all!
You are right. Jerking off is the most common sexual activity there is.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I think we allow the original sin of Puritanism to shine through a little too brightly. :-) But, let's ask. Hugs and bisous!

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - Glad you like it here. I hope you'll stick around and join the conversations.
I've seen your comments on the mistress' blog. I didn't know you had one, too. Now I must go find it!

Anonymous said...

Great post I love all the pics. I can only dream of such a big load with such great distance. Occasionally I surprise myself, and hit my chest, neck or chin but doesn't happen often. I also like the pic of the handsome man cumming on his buddy. Not sure why, but I find it very attractive. I like to see men having fun and enjoying being all male. I oftentimes feel guilt or shame and dissatisfaction with my own body, but your blog is helpful. I really appreciate your experiences and insight.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Thank you. I really appreciate knowing that you find the blog helpful.