Friday, November 15, 2019

Discovery of Boners

Double whammy. It's Movember and
BUDDY BALL CHECK
So, you know what to do. Promise me you will.
***************************************
It's a Discovery of Boners - We wake one day and find ourselves wet, covered in something we know nothing about. Suddenly, something about those little boners registers in our brain...it feels good. It feels better when we play with it now than ever did before. We wonder WTF is going on.



If we're very, very lucky we find someone who tells us. If we're extremely lucky, we have a father or some other male role model who will explain it all.

Setting those two scenarios aside, we manage to muddle through on our own. But the problem is that we feel we must hide our enjoyment of our cocks. Here in the U.S., it appears that we've allowed the Puritanistic beliefs of our founders to shine through much too brightly.



Faithful Reader Jean asked in her comment yesterday if other countries deal with the same sense of shame and embarrassment over masturbation.
So, dear readers, we ask you:
Is jacking off a shameful thing in your country?

10 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Well, since I live in the good ole USA, yes for the most part.

Check the shout-out post I did today.

Anonymous said...

Not sure when I discovered, but probably right around 12. I had no one tell me anything. I have muddled through everything.

Xersex said...

quite yes in Italy!

Your French Patrick said...

And so, dear writer, on my side, I wish you a great weekend.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Your French Patrick said...

Post script: Not or so few shameful that I never asked myself the question. But if I had to answer yes or no, I would answer no.
Bisous.

AOM SoulFood said...

That is a great question! I know I muddled through. I thought I was the only one in the world going through this awful experience. If someone had told me Congratulations! and explained it to me, I would have been saved from years of horrible shame and guilt. I would love to know how other countries and cultures deal with sexuality. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Gordon Harris said...

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Masturbating penis has always felt like a shameful thing as I grew up. I had no male role model or anyone to explain things. My dad was silent on such things.

Anonymous said...

I remember getting boners well before puberty. (My first memory is getting one at like, 3 or 4, from going over a series of hills in my grandfather's car. I told him to stop so I could get out and piss, and there I was, at the side of the road, shorts down, with a boner, not pissing. He didn't explain it.)

A few years later, my dad saw me walking to the bathroom, my little friend leading the way, and did explain a few things. To summarize:

It gets hard like that naturally, but also if you want to "do things".
When you get older, you put it in a woman to have a baby.
If you play with it long enough, it feels good, and once you're old enough, the same stuff comes out.
If you have to piss like that, there aren't any other houses for miles, go outside and spare your mother from cleaning it up.

Dad was usually good about such things, though he didn't like using clinical terms when I was 7.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Yep. Males get boners their entire lives, from infancy to elder years. The fact that most fathers don't want to bother - or are too embarrassed to talk to us about them - does a great disservice to us and our future spouses/partners.