Monday, November 18, 2019

At Least Be Willing

I am always disheartened to read of so many guys having to muddle through puberty. Every once in a while a reader will say, "Yes, my dad explained some things to me," and my faith in the brotherhood is renewed.
Folks, your sons don't need a full-on demonstration, but at least be willing to discuss the natural behavior of the cock. 
Boners happen. A lot.



Jacking off is a natural pathway through puberty. 


 It is something we will do for as many years as we are physically able.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with attraction to our partners.
*******************************************
Movember is really about more than the Ball Check. It's about your overall health. It's the perfect excuse to go get a complete physical. As one Faithful Reader said in his email:
"My recent physical (including blood tests) revealed an elevated PSA reading.My
primary care physician referred me on to a Uroligist for further checks. The urologist
asked if I knew what previous PSA values were. 
Thanks to regular exams, I was able to provide 4 years of history.  The doctor was
impressed that I could provide that history.
Over the 4 years the PSA increased(which is somewhat normal in men over 50), but
along with an enlarged prostate is also a sign of possible prostate cancer. After an
MRI and a specialized blood test, I was considered as part of the “high risk” group.
This called for a biopsy. Thankfully, the biopsy was benign.
It just shows how important REGULAR physical and exams are to overall men’s
health."
Guys, cancer doesn't discriminate against body parts. Get that physical exam, including the prostate.

11 comments:

whkattk said...

Sorry about the screwy formatting. Something went a bit haywire in the copy/paste process.

SickoRicko said...

I'm with Kaiser Permanente and they're very good at keeping up with these things.

Xersex said...

don't worry!

Mistress Maddie said...

Just about every guy I know learned about cock and sex in school or from other friends. I and the neighbor guy used to fool around. He taught me all I needed to know, while having fun. I was 13.

JeanWM said...

The comments on Friday were really interesting, I was wondering about how other countries view masturbation. I suspect the common thread is, parents say nothing. And you begin to draw your own conclusions, maybe there is something wrong to even talk about it.

So what has the internet done to fill the gap? Kids don’t need their parents to tell them anything, they just need Wi-Fi.
Hugs and bisous.

P.s. French Patrick, Something to keep in mind for your wild boar problem: St. Anthony is the patron saint of boars.
While on a year of solitary retreat and prayer, St. Anthony had the experience of being tempted by Satan who allegedly came to him in the form of a fierce pig which viciously attacked him. Anthony saintily resisted the temptation to return the favour and beat the pig to death, whereupon he was enveloped by a "wondrous light" and the pig was transformed into a humble and docile porcine companion.
Anthony's purity and self-sacrifice, together with his porcine transformation story, attracted a following of disciples and he founded a religious order called the Hospitallers of St. Anthony. Monks of this order founded St Anthony's hospital in London, UK.

AOM SoulFood said...

PREACH IT, BROTHER!!! AMEN and AMEN! Kids need to be educated. Let them know what's going on in their life instead of allowing them to be ignorant, confused, and shamed. Thank you for knocking this point home! I hope all is going well with you, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I learned more by accessing this site than any male has taught me. Sad on so many levels.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yes, those PSA tests can be nerve wrecking.
My PSA came abnormally high and my doctor made me repeat it. I was in pins and needles for DAYS!

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I think that's the bottom line. Sadly, even when there is reason for a talk some parents still back away.

We shall send positive and healing light to French Patrick for a speedy resolution.

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - I hope (trust) the second results were better!

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Well, then I am doubly happy you found my blog.