Monday, December 16, 2019

Ball Cysts

Two comments left over the weekend asking questions which deserve to be answered.

"Hi! I see this blog about 5 years and always appreciate the dedication and the passion of the post. I don't know if any guy have the same problem like I have with my balls: sebaceous cysts.
My urologist said is completely normal, the only thing is the aesthetic of the balls or if the cyst is infected.
I'm really paranoid guy -at my 29 years- always with the health of my dick, also with the sexual diseases (thanks Google for that)." - Demian


Sebaceous cysts are quite common. They typically form on the face, neck and torso. But they can develop anywhere on the body we have hair follicles. They are simply a small gland in the skin which secrete a lubricating oil called sebum into the hair follicles to lubricate the skin and hair. When normal secretions get trapped they develop a pouch filled with keratin. Voila! a sebaceous cyst.
They are usually of no concern, though they can be annoying. I have one on my ball sac and one on the shaft of my cock.
Both are pretty small. If yours get larger or become an annoyance in some way, you should ask your urologist to remove them. It's a very simple procedure (have you ever watched Dr. Pimple Popper?). If your urologist won't or can't, ask for a referral to a dermatologist.


The other question has to deal with a condition called Phimosis an issue connected with misbehavior of the foreskin.


We'll cover that issue tomorrow.

6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I have several little Angiokeratoma (small blood blisters) on my scrotum that my doctor said are normal even though they're not very pretty.

Xersex said...

I keep ckhecked my balls because I shave them twice per week

JeanWM said...

Hope everyone found their balls healthy yesterday. I sure wish some of our congressmen could find theirs. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Should be noted phimosis is only an issue in adults. In children, it's normal and usually clears up before or during puberty.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - You have that right! I fear those little suckers have been lost for good.

Satan said...

einfach geil diese Schwänze