Friday, December 13, 2019

Inked

I saved this post for today to provide more time for reading and responses. Faithful Reader "R" sent pics of his tattoos.


I've gotten questions about the procedure and had no answers. I asked "R" if he would essay his experience.

"I first saw a tattooed penis way back in the dial up modem days, and was fascinated by the idea then; but it would be a couple decades before I would decide to go for it myself.
I had just gotten out of a long term relationship and had decided it was time to live my life for myself. One of those things was getting a tattoo. Not the penis tattoo just simple one on my arm but that was enough to catch the tattoo bug. I got a second and knew the next would be my dick tat.  I also knew my regular artist was not going to do this kinda work. The other question was what to get. I was also concerned about this hurting, so I wanted to keep it small and simple. A simple google search for tiny tattoo ideas brought the snake and apple up.  I knew it was perfect. The idea of original sin, and the lose of innocence could not be more appropriate for a penis tattoo.So I made the first random phone call to a "walk in" tattoo shop. After asking in my most serious tone, if they did penis tattoos (I was concerned they would just think I was a perv or a prank caller) they said to send them that art work via email and come in the next day.
I think they were surprised when I was there when they opened the door.
The artist was really chill. I guess he did not want to make a big deal of it either. I was taken to his booth and the door was closed for privacy. He explained what he would by doing and how. I was instructed to pull down my pants and put my dick on an arm rest. He applied the stencil and had me ok it. I was so concerned that I was in for an hour of pain, but I was also so excited to finally be getting this done. To my surprise, it was barely more than uncomfortable. People often ask if I had to be hard. It's a good thing that is exactly the opposite of what needs to be done. Imagine trying to maintain a erection while someone stabs you dick with needles. Mostly it was awkward trying to make small talk with some random dude with my pants around my ankles and he's tattooing my dick, and the apprentice popping in to see whats being done. It was quick and repetitively painless, and I was so excited.  I did pay a "handling fee" at check out. I've paid less for arm pieces than I did for a piece the size of a quarter.
It healed and I loved it, but the only problem was I didn't like how it just sat on the back of my dick by itself. It seems unfinished. I wanted more but I didn't want to go back to the same shop. I felt a bit taken advantage of at the mark up, without being told first. So now I had to find another shop, which wasn't as easy. All I was looking for was the lettering "SIN" on the head, but I was being told no or given stupidly high quotes. I knew there would be a charge for the location but what I was getting might as well of been a no. And so this went on the back burner.  
The Prince Albert was the next addition. Again I expected allot of pain, and this time it was a bit intense but it was totally worth it. As long as this guy had my dick out and asking about my tattoo, it was an easy lead in and I decided to see if he knew anyone that would be willing to finish my tattoo work.The place that did the piercing was a higher end Tattoo and Piercing shop, so I didn't think so, and was mostly correct. No takers, but then one of the main artist said he'd do it. He never tattooed a penis before and this would be something new, was his reasoning. So not only did I get my tattooing finished but I also got it put in correct.  The head was fun getting done. That hurt like hell, but the adrenaline rush pretty much overran the pain. Now my dick being done I'd also caught to piercing bug too. I started a frenum ladder down my shaft, which is easier than an ear piercing, but they didn't take. I got a couple other piercings, but none were a challenge. I wanted the most painful piercing I could get. To that end I decided to get the ampallang. Well I got my wish with that one. I've been teased that I just don't feel pain, the truth is I'm just good a processing it, but the ampallang put that to the test. Fuck that was a rush. 
I have no regrets with any of my tattoos or piercing, I would do them all again. I plan to attempt the ladder again, with larger gauge bars so maybe it'll stay, and I hope to tattoo flames from scrotum to tail bone; but I've got mainstream work to finish first.
In my experience if you think you want to do any piercings, any professional shop will be happy to help you. Piercers see all parts of the body. They are also your best bet to find a tattoo artist if you want ink as well. Be clean, tip high and don't be creepy about it, is my best advise when looking for body artists, in these areas
Pain is temporary. Ink is forever." - R











 I'm kind of surprised that it's difficult to find an artist to do a penis tattoo. I've contemplated a discreet tattoo, but the fear of infection has always stopped me.
Readers, do you have any tattoos?
Would you get your cock inked?

17 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I got a tat of my own design on my calf and wondered during the occasional pain WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? so I CANNOT imagine tatting my dick.

Spear said...

I would have thought the pain would be a lot more than described here. None of this is for me though. I'd have to say "to each his own"

Mistress Maddie said...

Nope....not for me. I like the beauty of the bare penis. And the piercings. That's looks painful. And how does one fuck anally with piercings like that??? Wouldn't that cause infection or possibly rip the lining of the bottom person?

Have a good weekend all.

Your French Patrick said...

I like what is natural. No piercing, no tattoo. Nowhere, especially not on the genitals.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Never did tattoos, or piercings, or circumcision. Did paint it a few times, in my college days. As part of full body painting. I've also tied a ribbon around it and kept the foreskin tied forward. Nothing permanent, in other words.

Xersex said...

I don't like tattoos at all! I've no tattoos on my skin!

Anonymous said...

Lots of tats, all over, but none on my dick. I did ask once, but my regular tat artist back then wouldn’t do it.
Had a PA, but it migrated out when I increased its gauge too much. Oh, well.
I love that you remind us all November to get the boys checked out. I did and all is well. But as a suggestion, how about a series on the importance of a foreskin check so those of us who still have one? I had a friend whose foreskin was tight and neither he nor I knew anything about loosening it up, or about checking under it. Mine is loose enough to pull back and keep clean.
I know most of us are circumcised here in the US, so it’s not a big deal, but it’s still a “men’s health issue”.

Spear said...

Adding to my earlier comment. Getting into bed with a guy tatted and pierced like these guys shown here would be a complete turn off. I'd say sayonara Charlie.

Jeff said...

Not my thing but I liked seeing and knowing how the tats were done - i kinda like the snake and apple - and i like the pic of the guy with lighting down his penis - look kinda cool - so here is a practical question - if the penis is not hard when getting the tat - does it look different when you DO have an erection ? I would think there would be more space without ink when hard ??

Jeff said...

Hi - Tats are not my thing - but some of them look kinda cool anyway. And your snake and apple does look cool - I think i also prefer dick(s) to be bare, but I have to say some ink is OK - like the pic of the guy with lightning bolts on his shaft ! So, practical question: if you are not hard when getting the tat, does the tat look the same as when you ARE hard ? I would think there would be space between the lines when hard - as the tat would be stretched out ?

Unknown said...

Hey Jeff I'm the guy with the apple and snake Just to answer your question about stretching of the image. As the artist tattoos he stretches the skin. The erect tattoo is actually clearer. I am pleasantly surprised by how clear the tattoo is soft

Bruce Jensen said...

Neither of us would have his penis tattooed. Bruce does have a tattoo on his chest. It is the love knot with our names, the date we met, the date we moved in together and the date we got married. It could be covered with a $1.00 bill. I love it.
-Bryn

whkattk said...

@ Anon - That is a condition known as Phimosis - the phimotic ring within the foreskin which assists the foreskin in closing over the head. I've covered the issue a couple of times, but perhaps it's time to mention it again. And, uncut guys should always skin it back and clean. If the foreskin cannot be retracted at all, a urologist should be consulted. Until that time, at least use a q-tip to clean between the foreskin and head.

Anonymous said...


**[This is a pretty dry comment and refers to an article. You may or may not wish to publish my comment. You are free to edit if you prefer...or simply read for your own education without publishing.]**

Never felt the need to "modify" myself.....was always happy with what God gave me.

I did some preliminary research on the psychology in the modern era as to why the urge to get tattoos is so prevalent. If you web search 10 Facts About the Psychology of Tattoos, you'll be presented with some behavioral concepts you already knew and some that maybe you didn't. Obviously every tattooed person doesn't subscribe to all 10 of these (or even a majority) presented here. Nonetheless it broadened my horizon to ditch the stereotype.

Rad said...

When I lived down in Tampa Bay, I hooked up with a couple of guys over the year or so there that has tats and piercings on their cocks. They were impressive (both had meaty enough cocks to actually look the part. Fun to play with, fun to watch in action. Watching piss coming out from holes around a large PA was interesting, though I found the tattooed cock skin felt rough.

Alas, though, not my personal preference. The thought of being inked does nothing for me. Did nipple piercings twice; both got badly and painfully infected, as did an ear piercing. Got rid of all the piercings after a year or so of trying to make them work. Not about to put a hole in the tip of my cock...

Restoredude said...

They say piercings and tattoos are addicting, you can't have just one. I got my first piercing in the pubic area and 2 years later I hand nine (the pubic, 6 in my scrotum, 1 in my frenulum). I got my first tattoo in my pubic area to cover a hernia scar. 1 1/2 years later I had five (the pubic, back, shoulder, ass and finally on my DICK.) My story is exactly the same as the story above only I had to stay hard for my tattoo. My regular artist wouldn't do my penis. I asked a friend who sells tattoo and piercing supplies and he found a guy who would do it. My design was lightning bolts that would "grow" as I got erect. The only way for him to make it work was for me to be hard when he applied the stencil as well as while he filled in the ink. It was a challenge but with an occasional hand stimulating, I was able to "keep it up". As Reader "R" said, it was uncomfortable but not unbearable. One problem for me was, I leaked so much precum, he had to give me paper towels to keep wiping it up. LOL. As a note, my PA migrated and I ended up doing a meatotomy. Also, because of the weight, I now only have one ring in my scrotum. Here's a few pics of my piercings and tattoos:

https://imgur.com/ZohaQKY
https://imgur.com/LBjhZYh
https://imgur.com/B4wkWF6
https://imgur.com/I89Xxfh
https://imgur.com/S0Z1t1n
https://imgur.com/LEml4BK
https://imgur.com/3pifpTS
https://imgur.com/EqE6lGr
https://imgur.com/fOTMHyB

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

I do not like tattoos as a form of art, statement, whatever. Of course I would not have my dick tattooed.