Tuesday, December 24, 2019

More In Comman

Thanks for all the comments and emails on the anniversary of BWA. I have the best Faithful Readers a blogger could ask for.
Every once in a while I get a response from someone who has asked for help. A reader posed a question, and you all made suggestions on the Dec 9th post. That reader reports the results:

"I need to thank you and the readers for the suggestions on how to approach my landlord about joining him when he's jerking off. It really was as simple as evryone said it would be. I walked in from work and he was on the couch watching a solo dvd and stroking to match the guy on the screen. I stood there rather mesmerized switching form watching him to watching the tv screen. I could feel my dick straining in my pants. I wanted to join in but I was really nervous about interrupting him. He glanced over and sat up and told me to have a seat if I wanted. After I sat he put his jar of coconut oil between us and said Help yourself. He gave me the hand jopb of my life. A first for me in that I jacked a dick that wasn't my own. Turned out to be a great couple of hours. Congrats on the anniversary and thank you for such a great blog."






We are more alike,


and have more in common

 than we allow ourselves to believe.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

wanktastic!

Mistress Maddie said...

Merry Christmas and A Happy Yuletide to all!

JeanWM said...

Pat, you have smart readers who comment too. I can’t tell you how much I have learned from them.

Merry Christmas to all. Hugs and bisous.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Whoa.
That’s quite the story.
That easy, huh?

XoXo

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - The comments from readers last week told him to open his mouth and ask to join in. Evidently, his cock had to speak for him! Hey, whatever works, right? LOL

Anonymous said...

My two sons and I all wanted to say congratulations on the blog anniversary. We know you've helped so many people and we are proof of that. You and your readers had the right words to help us through a very rough time. We'll always be grateful. Merry Christmas. Hope you have a great day - Dad and the "2 Rs."

Anonymous said...

Maybe your landlord alse reads the blog...
Ask Him!

Keep Wanking!!!

whkattk said...

@ Dad - Thank you so much for those kind words. I know it was tough for you, and I'm happy this blog helped you through it. You've raised a couple of really great boys into well-adjusted young men.

@ 2 Rs - Thanks guys. You've got one terrific father who helped and encouraged you. You both have healthy attitudes about your bodies and sex. Keep kicking ass in college!