Friday, September 3, 2021

A Hella Week

 

Whew.... It's been a hella week. The cable provider ran into repeated issues. Finally got full services back up yesterday at 4:00PM. Loads of runaround in the meantime. But, Upton over at Wonderland Burlesque tells us that today is National Chianti Day.

While I don't necessarily care for Chianti, I'll certainly celebrate by opening a bottle of wine of some type.


We can also celebrate Maddie's return from adventure to an undamaged Casa after torrential rains and tornados inundated the area.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


Gather with vaccinated friends and have a nice naked time.


If you are in the US, Monday celebrates Labor Day - a day usually filled with BBQs.


Whatever you decide to do,

have fun during these waning days of Summer.

9 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Argh, no Chianti at hand, still count on me to welcome the weekend the appropriate way :)
And in advance I wish a happy and friends filled Labor Day to all of you who will celebrate it!

Mistress Maddie said...

Im not a huge Chianti fan either...but as I told Upton, Im not opposed to drinking it right from the spout.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yay Chianti!

XoXo

Your French Patrick said...

I wish you a hella… good weekend.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

Happy long weekend. Try not to drink straight from the bottle like the guy in the pic. LOL
hugs and bisous.

Hot guys said...

I do love me some vine & some relaxation 💗🙂

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the liver and fava beans.

uptonking said...

Thank you for the shout out, dear one. Have been away... in Madison for the weekend. Would love to say it has been a carefree visit, but weather and a slight cold has dampened my enthusiasm. Raise one for me, dear. Kizzes.

SickoRicko said...

Have a great Labor Day!