Thursday, December 9, 2021

Mighty Thankful

"A kiss on the hand may quite continental but diamonds are a girls best friend..." ~ L. Robin & J. Stein, from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

"A slip of the dick may be quite continental...." ~ Upton, a comment yesterday at Rick's blog.










I'm still laughing - thanks, Upton!

But the ability to dick-slip on purpose comes in handy and we guys can be mighty thankful for that.

Dude caught in a 19-mile long traffic jam between Las Vegas and Los Angeles a week ago.


And he just had to pee. What's a guy to do?


I hope someone let him back into line.


6 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Dick slips are very exciting.

Your French Patrick said...

It is normal to let our little bird gently point its nose outside for fresh air when it feels the need to.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Xersex said...

love those dicks!

JeanWM said...

They will use this picture 100 years from now to show the madness of vintage cars and highways.

Hugs and bisous.

uptonking said...

LOL... just saw this. Had a weird day yesterday. This made my day. Great collection of dick slips, too. Thanks, dear. Take care. Kizzes.

BatRedneck said...

At the time, I didn't catch the reference from Upton's comment at Rick's. My foreign bad.
I should have, though, knowing of Upton's sing-along wit :-)