Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Ladies Chime In, Masturbation Month - May 17

 

Ladies chime in on Morning Wood:

"the morning wood competition post is great. mostly because my boyfriend jacks off every morning. he says he's been doing that since he was a kid when his dad told him how to take care of it. On his days off he stays in bed until he's done. on work days he strokes off inn the shower."


"I would hate it if my husband jerked off in the morning. Not because I'm jealous, I know he jerks it, but because I love looking at his boner in the morning when he comes out to the kitchen for his coffee."

Glad you've been enjoying the blog. But here's what else I'm happy to hear about. That his father taught him how to take care of a boner without shame.



Bless you that you both understand jacking off doesn't have anything to do with you. As a good friend once said to my wife, "Guys jack off. It's a fact of life."




I have a feeling that he knows you enjoy seeing his morning wood 


as much as he enjoys having it.

14 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Fun post!

Your French Patrick said...

The main thing is that they are happy together.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings chéris Jean and Pat.

Xersex said...

OT: Many comments end up in spam. I have found and published them.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I'm with her. Love morning wood!
And I recently learned from ny gurlz that The Rabbit is the best boyfriend they've had. Yep, girls also like to rub one off frequently.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Six - The Rabbit never misses the spot (too many straight dudes don't know how to find it) so it makes sense, doesn't it? XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Glad you found them and were able to release them for others to read.

JeanWM said...

Let me see if I can explain why women don't like their men jacking off.... forget it, too complicated.
Pat has done an excellent job of opening my eyes. "Guys jack off, it's a fact of life."
Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Morning wood is the best...especially when it is on the guy next to you! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Is this common? My father never showed me how to masturbate, though as the first to enter puberty, and having figured it out even before that, I did show my friends.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - No, it's not common at all. Guys are left to figure it out on their own. Why? They shouldn't have to be left to figure it out on their own. That doesn't mean there has to be a live, in-person demonstration, it means that dads should help their sons understand what's happening and why.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Guys will never understand what the big deal is for women when it comes to their men jacking off.... But, we promise it has nothing to do with our partners/spouses. 😊 Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

I mean, he told me it was normal, but, yeah, live demonstrations weren't even something either of us would have thought of without the internet.

Never used lube, never needed it. The one time I tried to use lube in college, the results were unsatisfactory. (I couldn't cum.) My dad did give me a ton of condoms starting at 13.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Live demonstarion really isn't all that necessary. But talking about it openly, being honest about it being normal should be. That he supplied you with condoms is also commendable.

Anonymous said...

anyone has a source for the first and last gif?