Saturday, May 21, 2022

Masturbation Month - May 21

 

Just like any other activity --- even ones you enjoy --- routine can become static and boring. Masturbation Month is a great opportunity to spice it up.


Changing location, position, grips, or adding toys can put the bone back in your boner, to make it pleasurable again.



Though I do have to caution you that while masturbating in public places keep a sharp eye out for law enforcement.


Or staff, if you're in the showers (where it seems plenty of guys stroke one out) at the gym.












7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Fabulous post!

Anonymous said...

I just celebrated this morning! LOL!

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Love the movement in the your pictures. They make it more exciting.

Your French Patrick said...

So much pictures and GIF… Marvelous!

As regards your text, as far as I'm concerned you preach a convinced.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great Saturday.


whkattk said...

@ Gabriel - I don't know how you switch off your current comment widget to one like Rick and I use. I know Rick (SickoRicko) has switched off this pop-up type and then went back to it because it's more stable. You might want to give him a shout.

Big Dude said...

Love the sploot shooting shots. Lotta nice dongs here. Thanks!

Xersex said...

source of life and pleasure