Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Masturbation Month - May 31

While we here in the U.S. celebrated Memorial Day with a 3-day weekend, 12 more mass shootings happened around the country. One near me with 1 dead and 6 injured. The media have been so laser-focused on Uvalde and Buffalo they have ignored what continues to happen each and every day. I don't have the answers, but something needs to be done.

From all the messages I've received and all the comments left on the posts, it appears the month-long celebration here has been a success.

"Thnaks for the great posts. I wish my husband would do it for me and with me instead of hiding it."


"Great posts so far. Keep it going. My boyfriend and me have been having a blast. Well, he's been blsting anyway. LOL"

"It been an inspiration all month long in this house. Sign me Dad the 2 Rs"


"As a straight dude I really enjoy all the posts this month. Hell its what most of us single guys are doing but its nice to have all the corroboration."

"Do it. Everyone does. Straight, gay, bi, single, married, male, female. Love this month. Thanks for making it special by including weekends posts."



"Pat, you rock!! Thanks for the great month so far and keep it going."

"Seeing guys jerk it is so great. Keep it up guys and SHARE IT!! We women love it!!!"

"Boners are wonderful things aren't they? Honoring them with a month dedicated to enjoying them has been awesome. Thabk you so much."

"I've used your recent posts to prove to my sons how normal jacking their dicks is. Thanks."

"Thanks for helping spread the word that Straight guys can do it with eachg other. The girls get dolled up and go out to dinner and  movie and then drinks. The guys gettogether and stroke off. We call it Brobate Court becuse one guy is a judge."

"Charming my snake to your blog last weekend when my BIL walked in on me. Scared the crap out of me and I tried to hide. He laughed and asked to join me. If its more acceptable it's because of you and your blog."

There were more but, lordy! it would take a month of posts to cover them all. Thank you to all my Faithful Readers, whether you leave comments or send emails or just plain old read and enjoy.

Speaking of comments.... The fully-integrated comment widgets are still not working properly. Whether I try to comment using my Google account, my Name + a URL, or Anonymous, it rarely works. I just want to assure my Blogger family that I do try. Everyday.

23 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

It is certain that the deaths due to the authorization of the bearing of weapons should not make the headlines only when a record is broken and a new milestone in horror is crossed.


Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Testing the comments to say Thanks!

Danilo Mascarenhas Bittencourt said...

O seu blog é incrível: esclarece muitas questões sobre masturbação e é um grande convite aos masturbadores de plantão, como eu, você e os outros leitores. Através do seu blog, eu estou aprendendo a comemorar o mês da masturbação: acariciando o meu "amigão" todas as madrugadas. Eu amo punhetar lendo o seu blog e vendo todas as fotos e gifs. Eu sou cristão/evangélico. Mas, mesmo assim, eu gosto de punheta. Eu sou heterossexual. Mas, mesmo assim, eu gosto de fotos de homens pelados.

William said...

Glad to know that so many have enjoyed your posts this month as I have. Thanks so much,and take care.

JiEL said...

On this site, he posted a video of a military man that just nail it on why guns and more some like AR-15 should NEVER be sold at large in the public.

https://workmenandrednecks.blogspot.com/?zx=773348ab27b5f496

For me there is no issue of mental health but in USA the too easy way to buy any kind of guns. When there are more guns than people in USA it's like a potential killings to come..

BTW in Uvalde, there were all those «good guys with guns» and they were to cowards to enter the school to save those unfortunate kids... Shame on them.

In USA you had a ration of 45 on 100 000 people and in other countries it's around 0,3 or 0,5 per 100 000 people.

whkattk said...

@ Professor Danilo translation: "Your blog is amazing: it clarifies a lot of questions about masturbation and is a great invitation to masturbators out there, like you, me and other readers. Through your blog, I'm learning to celebrate masturbation month: caressing my "buddy" every morning. I love jacking off reading your blog and seeing all the pictures and gifs. I am Christian/Evangelical. But still, I like jacking off. I'm straight. But still, I like pictures of naked men."

@ Professor Danilo - Thank you so much for commenting and corroborating the fact that straight men can and do enjoy seeing naked men and jacking off.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Absolutely. Sadly, it won't be long before a new milestone is set.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - Thank you!! The pop-up widgets seem to be working at all times across the blogosphere. It's the integrated ones which seem to be the problem.

whkattk said...

@ JiEL - Yep. Our problem in the US is not mental health - plenty of countries around the work have those same issues. Our problem is too easy access to weapons.
In Buffalo, too, though the "good guy with the gun" tried, he was not able to stop the bad guy.

JeanWM said...

My rant: They now want Teachers to be armed, schools to be barricaded, resource officers with guns, only one exit, all doors to be locked, all children and Teachers trained in active shooter drills, a police officer with a gun to confront an AR15. That's probably half of what the expectation is, and for an exorbitant cost to all Americans. And all of this has to work at 100% without any failures.

All just so an 18 year-old has the freedom to go out and buy an AR15, and kill as many people as he can.

Folks around the world must think we are crazy. Otherwise May was a good month. hugs and bisous.

PaulMmn said...

I think there's another, larger issue surrounding gun owners-- many of them feel it's the only way they can react to real or imagined affronts, slights, insults, or other event. We've lost the capability to absorb an insult, or come up with a better insult in response!

It's obviously the educational system's fault for not teaching vocabulary! (:

--PaulMmn

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

The Repugs are flashing all kinds of bright objects in front of their constituents to avoid talking about gun control. They're majorly compromised because most of them have taken either Russian money through the NRA or money directly from the NRA.
As for masturbation month? Fab.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hasn't it been a great month?!! Thanks for all of the motivating posts to keep us celebrating every day.

I hope everyone had lots of celebratory explosions! LOL!

And as for the issues with commenting, I sure wish I knew what happened. It used to be so easy!

Big hugs!

whkattk said...

@ Gabriel - I wonder if the Theme creators could fix the comment codes they've built into themes? But do they even know there's an issue???

whkattk said...

@ PaulMmn - There are buried reasons - they're frightened that they will be treated the way they've treated the "others" they've spent so much time and energy subverting. That's why gun sales exploded after Barrack Obama was elected.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - The Senate committee is reportedly working on "compromise" legislation. I don't hold out any hope at all. If anything gets passed, it won't even touch the tip of the problem. Hugs and bisous.

SickoRicko said...

You are very much loved by your followers!

On the comment front: Have you tried switching to Firefox? I had to do that just for leaving comments on other blogs.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Aww, thank you. I haven't tried that. Guess I should give it a shot.

Anonymous said...

I'd argue racist ideology is at the core of these massacres. People really do get riled up by media. No different than slaughtering Tutsis (who the radio man keeps referring to as "cockroaches" as the massacre goes down).

Did you hear about the cops doing nothing and keeping parents out? #ACAB

Ahem, more germane to this blog, hopefully in the future, seeing another male masturbate, the proper response will be universally recognized as asking if you can join in. One great thing about college, I had roommates where it was "Dude, you're jerking off. Move over so I can too, brah?" Well, not all so surfer.

The only rule was, if it wasn't your bed, you had to have a blanket or a towel under you, and blow on yourself.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - It was kind of the same for me in college. But since I was the oldest guy it fell to me to tell the youngsters it was perfectly fine, more than acceptable, to join in and enjoy themselves. But, yeah, just keep the load under control - or at least as controlled as possible - and clean up after yourself!

Danilo Mascarenhas Bittencourt said...

Eu sou brasileiro. Eu amo demais o seu blog. Não perco uma postagem sequer. Todos os dias, eu estou aqui para ver o que você trouxe de novidade. Além disso, eu gosto de ver as suas publicações antigas, desde 2010 até agora.

Xersex said...

maasturbating is so natural & healthy

whkattk said...

Professor Danilo (translated): I'm Brazilian. I love your blog so much. I don't miss a single post. Every day, I'm here to see what's new. Also, I like to see your old posts, from 2010 until now.

@ Professor - Thank you so very much! I appreciate that. I hope you find lots of helpful information - and enjoy the posts.