Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Masturbation Month (A Competition) - May 11

 

Reality TV competitions seem to be taking over the airwaves. For some reason people love to see who is the best of whatever the challenge.


During the teen years, some guys had friends they could be open with about anything. One of the very common ways they engaged in topics was through fun and friendly competitions. Like who had the biggest cock, the biggest or lowest hanging balls, 


(Some guys never outgrow the contests.)
who could cum first, 
or last.

In honor of Masturbation Month, the folks over at BateWorld have decided to enter the fray with a competition of their own. Regular members can vote once; Premium members can vote twice. The first week (held this past Saturday):

Who handled Morning Wood the best?









Well, why not? It's bound to be more entertaining than some of the reality shows on the telly these days.

18 comments:

SickoRicko said...

More entertaining, certainly!

Mistress Maddie said...

Boy that last guy and cum shot looks familiar. I can't stand reality TV...but if guys are gonna be naked like these, I may have a change of heart.

Your French Patrick said...

In any case, I think there is no competition between us…
…until further notice and further information.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat;

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - Log on and give it watch. You may recognize one or two of the contestants.

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Certainly, at least that. The reality shows bore me something awful.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Most likely not. But if you think of something.... Hugs and bisous.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Very hot guys. Nice to see that you included an older man. I enjoy men of all ages. Each has something different to offer at what ever age they have attained. I have older friends to teach me about what has gone before. Friends my same age so we can share the familiar likes of growing up. Finally have younger friends to teach me about what is new and how to it is used. Hopefully I can share something to help them. Don't close yourself off from any age group. Personally my friends rage from the age of 26 to some in their eighties. Something hot about all guys.

Xersex said...

what a pleasant entertainment

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Wait what. BATE world?
And I have never entered in any competition with anybody about dick or fapping. And I've been gay and fucking guys all my life. Is this a thing?

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Six - It is a thing, evidently. Go see for yourself. Membership IS free. XOXO

JeanWM said...

I'm so hopelessly behind on Netflix, Amazon prime, and my one year free of Apple plus.
Reality TV? I just had a horrible flash, suppose TFG wants to start a reality show... Ughs and Bisous.

PaulMmn said...

Growing up it wasn't just comparing notes for those of us who were pretty sure they enjoyed the company of men for sex! They were the "This is what I want" moments!

--PaulMmn

PaulMmn said...

Looking at those pictures again... I have to know!

Where are there out-in-public stroke-off competitions? Why wasn't I invited?!

--PaulMmn

Big Dude said...

My fave shot is "some guys never outgrow the competition.

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - See? That's the way to live - friends of ALL ages.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Nightmare. It would be a nightmare! Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ PaulMmn - Gosh, I wish I knew! Other than places like Easton Mountain or the San Diego stroke-fest, I really don't know.

Anonymous said...

I like the gif of the shadow cock! Yum!