Thursday, December 8, 2022

His First House

 

The young guy next door, who popped his head over the wall one morning about five years ago to find me pissing off the back patio with a morning boner --- and said, "Nice one, Mr. L." --- is buying his first house.

I had to offer congratulations. It's a scary time for him moving out of his parent's home.

But it's exhilarating, too. As I told him, "Now you can lounge around in your underwear, or be naked all the time."


Though, when his folks have gone out of town, he's been known to lay around the back yard and skinny-dip.


And though I never said anything, I've caught glances of him jacking off out there, too.


Then I added, "But the best bonus: you won't be restricted to your bedroom."


 "You can whack off whenever and wherever you want."






He laughed, nodding, then said, "Naked, thank you very much."
And he won't have to wait for his folks to leave town to play house with his girlfriend.


9 comments:

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Love the pool with the waterfall.

It is great to have your own house so you can be naked whenever you chose. It did not take Maximus long to get used to being naked around the house. The morning he came down to breakfast in just his bedroom slippers I knew he was hooked. We do wear an apron when frying bacon.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ha!
Congrats to the neighbor. And one does not really lay around naked that much after moving to one's own place. For real.

XOXO

Big Dude said...

I always muck about my place in the raw, then when I want/need to beat off, I can.

SickoRicko said...

Sweet.

JeanWM said...

One of the few joys and advantages of being an adult on your own. Hugs and Bisous.

Mistress Maddie said...

When I was in my pied de terre, I slept naked and often stayed naked most mornings till the afternoon till I showered and then ran errands.

Anonymous said...

Don't necessarily expect to be able to be naked around the house and masturbate anywhere, anytime, if the girlfriend moves into the house.

Xersex said...

love your naked and wanktastic attitude
#4: he's Franco Noriega (here on my blog)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope housing costs aren't intimidating.