Friday, December 16, 2022

Anejaculation

 

"I been having troubel for quite a while now that I can't cum. We tried everything hand jobs blow jobs titty fucking regular fucking and its all a no go. I tried the ass cheek squeeze like you said to make me cum and that didn't work.I can't even cum when I try to jack off. This is getting I can't stand it anymore and my nuts are killing me. What the hell is going on?"






What you are are experiencing is typically labeled Delayed Ejaculation (DE) if it takes longer than you or your partner want it to. If you can't cum at all, it's called Anejaculation. But, hold on....because it sounds like this is something new, or fairly recent.

Cleveland Clinic says:

"Delayed ejaculation or not ejaculating at all is a condition that is still being studied. There aren’t a lot of absolute guidelines about how much time is too much time to ejaculate, how delayed ejaculation should be treated or what causes it. But it’s a problem when it’s a problem for you and for your partner. Many people might think not ejaculating for a relatively long period of time in a sexual situation would be a good thing. However, in many cases, longer sexual activity isn’t resulting in more pleasure. It’s actually causing stress and even physical problems for all partners involved. It’s important to have honest conversations with your healthcare provider and your partner about all of your concerns."




One cause they list is a "blockage." And that is what happened to me in my early 30s. Like you, we tried everything and my balls ached something awful. My wife actually made the appointment with a urologist and sent me packing.

He asked a few questions, then did a full exam.


My prostate was swollen and he massaged it. After a few minutes my cock got extremely hard. He stood me up, spun me around, and used milking strokes until I came all over the place.



"Severe prostate infection caused a blockage." He sent me off with a prescription for antibiotics and instructions to supplement sex by jacking off at least twice a week.















16 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Wow, what a doctor!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Whoa
This sounds kind of scary, but of course it can happen. And I'm glad your wife sent you to the doctor! Who knew some milking was needed? Well, that and antibiotics...

XOXO

paulmmn said...

Perhaps exploring 'alternate' ways of prostate massage may give your correspondent the relief he needs! I know a nice, friendly way to give a prostate massage...

--PaulMmn

ps-- if that redhead at the top of today's post needs a hand...

Erick said...

That would be such a DRAG!!
I am 70 and have trouble cumming when I want, but I make sure I cum at least twice a week- for my prostate of course!

stache said...

I had a room mate that was an ER orderly. The doctor told him to jack off a hot patient which he did with gusto. Turns out the patient was gay but he didn't know it at the time. He could have taken his load but oh well quite an adventure anyway. This was back around 1974.

paulmmn said...

Re-reading through the text, I noticed that your prescription for a Severe Prostate Infection included jacking off "at least twice a week!" How many young men would have loved instructions like that-- especially with parents who were trying to get them to stop!

--PaulMmn

Your French Patrick said...

Once again something I was unaware of. What is certain is that I am not jealous of your reader.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

We both agree we have not been going to the right doctor, though Maximus Doctor is gay and mine was a former student. Hope the guy with the problem can find some help for his blue balls. When your play toy doesn't work, it can be scary.

Mistress Maddie said...

Hell, I should tell my doctor I can't cum and get mine to do what yours did to you Pat! My doctor is a very hot man. But jokes aside this reader should not fool around and get to his medical professional of choice.

JeanWM said...

Yes, there comes a time to see the doctor. Don't forget, they've heard it all, and they have an interest in helping you. Hugs and bisous

UnapologeticFox said...

Are you taking SSRI or SNRI anti-depressants? They're a very common cause of inability to ejaculate

Anonymous said...

A side effect of everyone returning to work as well. No more three-hour edge sessions.

paulmmn said...

JeanWM said doctors "have heard it all, and they have an interest in helping you!"
.
Some have more of an interest than others!
-PaulMmn

Xersex said...

IMHO, ejaculating twice a week is enough. If one lives with one's boyfriend or husband, and both have the desire to have sex every day, I think it's the ideal situation.

uptonking said...

Ummm... is he still practicing medicine? :)

whkattk said...

@ Upton - He's probably retired by now. He was about my age when I went to him. But if he's retired he may have the time and means to travel.... 😁