Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Random Hook-ups

 

"I frequent a co-ed day spa where I get noticed a lot. Well okay my dick gets noticed a lot and went over the weekend as a present to myself. Long story short a couple in the steam room initiated and the guy sucked me off. My question is is it possible to get monkeypox from getting a blow job?"







Most articles I read on the subject of monkeypox indicate that "skin-to-skin" contact with an infected person can transmit the virus. Close proximity (face-to-face) of breathing with an infected person can transmit the virus, which means either of them could have transmitted if infected.

Cleveland Clinic / Daily Mail / World Health Organization

Not a single article flat-out stated that receiving a blow job would transmit the virus. However, it cannot be precluded. A mucus membrane (his mouth) made direct contact with your bare cock.

Symptoms (fever, rash) generally show up within 21 days of exposure. As suggested by health professionals, you should limit your sex to masturbation (mutual is okay but no lending of hands) during that period.





If you expect any kind of random hook-ups to be in your future, I suggest you get vaccinated beforehand.  

5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

It's really a good idea to get the vaccination for monkeypox if you're going to play around. The Woods Campground this summer had a huge outbreak of monkeypox. So I had no problem asking people up front if they were vaccinated.

And did someone say Spa?

SickoRicko said...

I'm speechless.

Xersex said...

the best way is to get the smallpox vaccine. I did it and I'm serene.

JeanWM said...

What Mistress Maddie said. I can't think of a single vaccine that could possibly be any worse than the diseases that they protect you against. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - That's for certain. Hugs and bisous.