Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Positive Effects

 

In yesterday's comments, Faithful Reader Erick requested a post about the benefits of frequent ejaculation.

"Can you do another post to reiterate the positive effects of ejaculation and prostate health. I told someone recently that it's beneficial to the prostate glans to cum on a regular basis. I told them to look at your blog. :)"


Thanks, Erick. I appreciate the referral. I hope your friend does log on and read.

The most common prostate issues are Prostatitis (inflammation or infection), Enlarged Prostate, and Prostate Cancer.


As we age, the Prostate continues to grow and that's simply a force of nature we guys cannot avoid.

The adage about Prostate cancer is that, if we live long enough, we will end up with it.

According to the National Institute of Health (NIH) Prostatitis can be a painful inflammation of the gland itself or the tissues surrounding it, commonly caused by bacteria in the urinary tract.

Ejaculation helps with reducing the risk of prostate cancer.


According to WebMD

"Frequent ejaculation may help prevent the development of mini-crystals that can block ducts within the prostate gland, reducing cancer risk." [bold is theirs]


It has also been theorized that Prostate fluid is toxic to men and, over time, can be a cause for developing Prostate Cancer. And a 2016 Harvard study  found that frequent ejaculation can help reduce the risk.


"The 2016 study found that ejaculating more than 20 times per month reduced prostate cancer risk by about 20% compared to ejaculating only four to seven times ..." [bold is theirs]

If you're into paleo (natural) medicine, BensNaturalHealth also says that frequent ejaculation can reduce inflammation and infection:

"Does ejaculation help prostate inflammation? Two studies show that patients who ejaculate often have a reduced risk of prostatitis." [bold is theirs]


I can also attest to that on a personal level. In my early 30s, I couldn't cum to save my life. My wife made an appointment with a urologist. He asked me if I could cum by jacking off (nope), then did the Digital Rectal Exam (DRE), first with one finger, then two, then three. Which, of course, caused me to get a hard-on. He massaged the prostate, then stood me up, spun me around, and used a milking stroke on me. I came all over the place.


In the end, the diagnosis was severe prostate infection. He sent me home with a prescription and orders to "cum at least twice a week in addition to any partner intercourse to avoid further infection."


Why? Because it helps clear the pipes. I took his advice and haven't had a prostate infection since.

23 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I like that prescription: cum twice a week and sex with a partner.
Doctor's orders!!!

XOXO

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Maximus should have an eighty percent less chance of getting prostrate cancer, and I'm not kidding.

Can you enlighten us on frost bite penis like Prince Harry suffered? How to protect from it happening and how to treat the problem. What could happen if not treated.

Mistress Maddie said...

As much as I have sex and masturbate....I should have the most healthy of prostates!!!! That and all the gin intake, lmao!!!!!

Hot guys said...

Interesting... 😉

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - I haven't heard about that.... Hmmm. I'll have to see what I can find.

whkattk said...

@ Six - ...and men think doctors are only good for pushing pills! With orders like that, we'd all be going to doctors a bit more eagerly. XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Maddie - I thought your activities would be curtailed moving back to the ancestral home. Knowing you, I should've known better! 😁

whkattk said...

@ Hot Guys - Stick around. There's all kinds of interesting things about the cock and its connected things.

Big Dude said...

I am an old man, and my doctor tells me I have a "boring" prostate. I told him about my dad's having encouraged me to beat off and cum. He said my dad was a wise man.

SickoRicko said...

Very informative.

JeanWM said...

I saw the Harry - Stephen Colbert interview last night. Harry said he thought he was all prepared for the cold of the North Pole but found out after the trip a few weeks later, yes weeks, he had been nipped with frostbite on his "todger."

Harry was told later after the trip, he should have used a "cock pad." Yep that's what he said. The first time I have ever seen, Stephen Colbert blush, LOL.
You can see the full interview on the Stephen Colbert Show on YouTube. It really was hilarious.

Hugs and bisous.

Harlowboi91 said...

I have a friend who’s husband does not think solo masterbation is good for the relationship, could you please do a post on the benefits of Masterbation for a relationship.

Thank you.

fullmoonma said...

I'm 80 years old and it takes me several days to recover my horniness after ejaculating. So If I ejaculate twice a week (and I'm not sure I could*...) it means I live my life without sexual energy circulating. It's common tantra wisdom that one should hold that energy in and not ejaculate at all after mid-life to maintain that life force. My solution is to ejaculate once a month when I just can't resist it. And yes, I've had prostate cancer and been successfully treated a couple of years ago, so I'd recommend annual PSA tests beyond the recommended cut off age.

I wonder if there are other "masturbate to avoid prostate cancer" studies that weren't conclusive, and hence not reported...?

* about 20 years ago I read that a daily ejaculation would prevent prostate cancer, and a couple of times I tried to do that. Accomplished that for the first several days and then I was so discharged that I just forgot about my penis and plan for the rest of the week!

Erick said...

Thanks so much for this ost I will inform my friend to make sure he reads it.

whkattk said...

@ Harlowboi91 - Absolutely. Goodness, sex therapists all over the world recommend it.

paulmmn said...

Be sure to search youtube for the video of Ernest Borgnine telling everyone that the reason he's so healthy is because he masturbates!
.

Borgnine: 'I Masturbate To Stay Active!'
https://www.imdb.com/news/ni4904968

14 October 2010 WENN

Borgnine: 'I Masturbate To Stay Active!'
Hollywood old-timer Ernest Borgnine is so tired of people asking him how he stays fit at 93 he has started telling them he masturbates twice daily.

The Marty star admits his response has got him into trouble a couple of times - especially when he's live on conservative TV talk shows.

Borgnine, who is back on the big screen in new movie Red, tells WENN, "I answered that question one time on Fox News. This fella kept bothering me all morning: 'What do you do to keep yourself so worked up?' Finally, I got sick and got tired and I forgot that I was miked. I reached over and replied, 'I masturbate a lot!'

"I'll tell ya, everybody dropped on the floor. They couldn't believe it: 'At 93, what the hell?' Listen, hey who cares?"

But Borgnine insists his ability to keep working into his 90s comes from his ability to relax between jobs - and his vegetarian diet.

He adds, "I keep active but I'm the laziest man in the world. If I don't have to move I don't move. I also gave up meat about 35 years ago."

whkattk said...

@ Jean - I saw that Colbert clip yesterday after Hooter asked the question. Hilarious interview. Yep. The Duke of Sussex said "cock" on national TV. LOL Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ fullmoonma - There are tons of studies out there - no doubt some which are inconclusive or totally refute the others.

Xersex said...

sure it is true!

Anonymous said...

I received the same advice from my doctor because of a prostate infection, twice.
I now j/o five days a week plus one to two times with my partner and zero infections since. BTW, once infected, one or both of your testicles swells to the size of a lemon. The discomfort is not fun. J/O in this condition helps but one does need antibiotics. Even if one can only J/O a few times per week, it does help, plus it's fun. Use it or lose it.

Demian said...

Hi Pat! I have a question related: what happen if you know you need to jack off but you don't have the desire to do it? Or the partner? Because I can be a Horny machine some days and then happen I don't feel desire of anything sexual for weeks. Can be related to live with parents? By the way have 32 (I enjoy live with my parents)

Love to you!!!!

whkattk said...

@ Anon, January 12, 2023 at 3:54 PM - I think there are a lot of doctors handing out that advice. But not enough.

whkattk said...

@ Demian - Man have periods of disinterest or lack of desire. Testosterone levels fluctuate. It's not unusual. But I suspect that part of what you face is that you live with your parents. The brain is the largest sex organ. It can trick you into thinking you have no desire for fear you may be interrupted.