Thursday, November 16, 2023

Millions More

"why do my balls feel so much better after I cum? what's the physicality of it?"




It has to do with vasocongestion; the build up of fluid. During ejaculation (when you cum), your balls will lift up, and the cremaster muscles clamp down and squeeze the sperm out of the testicles. Afterward, your balls will drop back down. According to Health.com, the process works like this:

During the arousal phase, vasocongestion occurs and the testicles grow larger in size.

During climax/orgasm, which happens typically with ejaculation (in most men), a range of chemicals are released including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide and prolactin.

After the act, the blood from the pelvic region is released. Contraction of tensed muscles takes place. The testicles in the scrotum slowly recede and fall back into the sack. Morphine-like chemicals such as endorphins are released which can relax the body of the man.






They'll feel lighter to you. Like some men, you may think you've "emptied" them.



But that's not exactly the case because testicles produce about a million swimmers per minute. That means, by the time that boner recedes, 


you've already produced millions more


for the next go-round.


Ain't balls amazing?

9 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Haha
Yes, they are.

XOXO

Rad said...

Okay, so 'splain this to me. >Back in my prime (30's)<, I had a couple of buddy's and we would beat off together. I would cum... first load in the evening, it was copious, but if we kept going, by about the fifth orgasm, I had all the sensation of cumming but nothing to show for it; nary a drop. Did I run dry or were there some other things at play here? Does the body just go, "No, you're just fucking around now, I'm shutting you off"?

Mistress Maddie said...

It is quite amazing how the human body works. When I was with my ex, he used to call me a sandblaster because I would shoot so much and so fast and so far. I have a warning label that you better come with goggles.

Etre Nu partout (2) said...

Le corps humain, la plus belle machine au monde

Big Dude said...

Our nuts are fantastic! I'll appreciate shooting my sploot even more now, thanks to this information. Guys, be proud of those cojones of yours. They're fantastic! Oh, an be proud of those dicks that shoot all that beautiful (and tasty!) male essence.

Your French Patrick said...

Nothing very new, but your summary is very relevant.

And as always a remarkable illustration in images.
The proof is that I noticed it

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a wondrous day.

uptonking said...

Little baby batter factories. Well, you know me... I love 'relaxing'.

JeanWM said...

Thanks Pat for the education we receive. I’m beginning to worry that we’re all gonna have to take a test one day.
Like what does the 15th of the Month mean? Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

sure they're amazing! They're a couple of masculine gitfs