Friday, November 3, 2023

Where Were You?

 

"So we're two guys sharing a house and we aren't shy about being naked or that we have a wank once in a while but last weekend instead of going on about his business he stood watching me. He got  miffed and walked off when I told him I not his personal Only Fans and he needed to find something else to do or drop his pants and join me. Was I wrong? I mean, it doesn't matter that he saw me jerking off but I don't want him staring while I stroke my dick either."




Were you wrong? Not exactly. That you guys are easy-going about nudity and open about masturbation is to be commended. But where were you? In what could be considered a private area like your bedroom or bathroom?




Or a common area one, like lying on the couch?


We all should be able to expect a certain degree of privacy in our own homes, even if there are room mates. But if we're out in common areas we willingly give up that right.


Though I have often said guys shouldn't have to hide, sad as it may seem, I'd suggest if you don't want an audience, you need to contain the activity to a room with the door closed.




Have a great weekend.

14 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I have one word of advice for the wanker: consent.
He needs his roomie's consent to lie naked around the house. And he needs to give his roomie consent to gawk at him...

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

You have a great weekend too!

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

If you want privacy to masterbate go to your room or do it when you are alone. Public areas in the home are viewing areas, Great idea to ask him to join along. Did he join you?

PaulMmn said...

It sounds like Your Correspondent is comfortable with nudity, even wanking with his roommate. But I suspect he's not as comfortable as he claims to be! Even though they share a wank, is it just 'doing it' at the same time, as opposed to sitting close to each other on the couch, letting their bodies touch, and maybe trading hands?
--PaulMmn

Big Dude said...

Love the shot of the man shooting sploot on the shower door. As for the roommate situation, I don't get why, if he and his roomie jerk off together, it would suddenly bother him that the guy watches him pumping it. Like you said, if he wants privacy, do it in the bedroom with the door closed. Personally, I believe a man should be allowed to go into a public men's room, pump that meat, and shoot cum, and nobody would give a flying dusty fuck.

Daddy Scruff (Mark) said...

I would definitely say a private room like you said. I believe also the way he addressed the issue could have been a bit nicer as well. I know if that were me any plans for future bate sessions would either be off or I would have some mixed feelings towards bating with him taking how he responded.

whkattk said...

@ Paulmmn - I didn't take the OP's message to mean that they ever wank together, just that they acknowledge they both indulge in the activity.

whkattk said...

@ Hooter - It doesn't appear so. He says the guy got pissed off and walked away.

Your French Patrick said...

Our private life does not mean that we are deprived of our privacy.
But it is up to us to preserve it.

Have a great weekend, my beloved Jean and Pat.
Hugs and bisous.

JeanWM said...

French Patrick said it very well, It’s up to us to preserve our own privacy.
Either talk about it, or close the door, and not after the fact. Lots of people simply don’t realize where the boundaries are. So you just need to make it clear. It’s actually easier on them too.

TGIF Hugs and bisous.

JeanWM said...

French Patrick said it very well, It’s up to us to preserve our own privacy.
Either talk about it, or close the door, and not after the fact. Lots of people simply don’t realize where the boundaries are. So you just need to make it clear. It’s actually easier on them too.

TGIF Hugs and bisous.

hsgisme said...

I think it depends on location... If he's whacking off in a common area, roomy has ever right to watch. He really should join instead of gawking though...

Xersex said...

wise words

Anonymous said...

I'm not here for your entertainment, but you are welcome to join me for mutual enjoyment.

Perhaps the increasing number of OnlyFans making money from voyeurism is leading some people to feel uncomfortable others getting it for free.