Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Man Crush

 

"I've read your blog for a long while now and I've learned a lot but this is a new one on me. I'm married, we have terrific sex, two kids, and I have always thought myself to be straight as a plumb line. Our company just brought a guy in from another office and Oh...My...God. He would make Apollo look like a schlump. I couldn't stop looking at him and I know I'm not the only one. Top it off he's a genuinely nice guy, and a smile to light up a room. Damn near everyone in the office argued over who he would have Christmas with. We got Christmas Eve. I think my wife actually swooned. He asked me to take him to the gym while he's in town so he could burn off holiday calories. Now I've seen my share of naked dudes but holy shit. Chiseled body, and I can't believe I'm saying this, what a gorgeous cock and luscious balls. I got a chub just watching him in the showers. He caught me staring and laughed and said he has that effect on people a lot. My wife says it's a man crush. A Man Crush? Really?"







I suppose it could be a man crush. It's not uncommon for people to turn the heads of both genders. We used to vacation in San Diego in the summer. Plenty of women strolling the boardwalk in bikinis and men and women would watch in appreciation. And one guy in a tiny speedo with quite the bulge would roller blade every afternoon, and yep, even the men would turn to watch and stare. 





I really don't think there's anything wrong with it. 
I think it's perfectly normal for a man to be able to appreciate the male form --- even chub a bit over one once in a while. Enjoy the fact you're one of them. After all, that's why the Kinsey Scale runs the gamut.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you send a (headless) Photo?
Even fully clothed...

Your French Patrick said...

Pat is right, it's perfectly normal. If you want to, you have to take the first step and otherwise no one will do it for you.

Magnificent illustrations. Like always.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

proteus said...

Who is the man in that amazing GIF?

Noahbodyx said...

Enjoyed the story and advice and love the photos.
So many hot ones. Amazing.

SickoRicko said...

Sounds normal to me.

Big Dude said...

One of my gym teachers had that effect on everyone. He showered with us after gym, last period of the day. Magnificent uncut cock. Nice hairy sack and chest, and unassuming and kind. I never got hard in the showers,but he inspired many sessions (in me) of manual release. I have overheard other men talk about someone at the Y who was "built and well-hung," and both of those conversing were married heterosexuals. No harm in admiring male bodies.

Anonymous said...

Undoubtedly, the handsome office guy is proud of his pronounced masculinity, so its ok when you can't help but to check out your friends package when in the showers. Sometimes you can't help to tap that butt too.

JeanWM said...

Got to be normal, even the Greeks had male and female sculptures to admire. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Perfection is attractive to most mere mortals: it's not necessarily sexual, but attractive in the sense of wanting to be them, be near them and bathe in the radiance of that perfection.

What a lucky guy who won't have to do anything to attract a mate, although it could be a drag having to fight off most of the population all the time.

Xersex said...

nothing abnormal, really. Your own description clearly reveals your fascination with this handsome young boy. I hope your wife isn't jealous and doesn't suffer.

Mistress Maddie said...

It's an interesting topic. Of course when I met Mr Lumber sexual sorry how much the same way. Even though he was I thought at the time straight. I could tell he sort of had a crush on me. It wasn't until he brought some weed over one weekend that he finally told me that he was bisexual and then we started having a little bit of fun.

Anonymous said...

That's great that your reader got to share his interest with his wife, without judgement from her part - or so it seems.

uptonking said...

Love that last gif. I've had so many man crushes I should open a recycling plant.

Adam said...

These days, I'm questioning more about why in western society we've been so dead-set on binary thinking. Male, female, sure. It's what we've been taught. But in gender and sexuality we're much more fluid and find ourselves somewhere on the spectrum, right? Can't "straight" males enjoy occasional attraction to another male and still consider themselves straight? Bodies are sometimes stunning, regardless of gender.

I know some can only see in binary terms, but it seems very limiting. And I'm thinking that lots of prejudice and discrimination stem from this small-minded approach.

Younger generations get it. The rest of us need to catch up.

Anonymous said...

man in the first pic is Taylor Zakhar Perez with a fake penis

Anonymous said...

@ Adam - absolutely agree, especially when it is just sexual enjoyment and doesn't really matter who is providing the stimulation. Unfortunately, sex has been combined with procreation for far too long, when procreation only makes up a tiny percentage of sexual activity.

I read somewhere that every straight man is a little bit gay and every gay man is a little bit straight. Sexual orientation is on a spectrum according to Kinsey, which means a bit of both for all except the extreme binary endpoints.

Men can have sex with men without being gay: gay is something else. Enjoying being penetrated does not make you feminine, only that you enjoy stimulating more than the average erogenous zones.