Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Firm Erections

 

Good morning.

I've talked about the need for men to do Kegel exercises for many years, and described them in very basic terms. Though they will help men recover from prostate surgery and / or assist in issues with bladder leakage, my focus was always on maintaining firm erections.





And let's be honest, that's the thing we're most interested in, isn't it? At least until we face urinary issues.

Today, fellow blogger Sixpence has posted a YouTube video by Dr. Erick Leckie, a Doctor of Physical Therapy, that shows you precisely how to do them, how to know you're doing them correctly, and the absolute benefits of continuing them as a part of a regular routine.


I urge you to visit Six's blog post
and watch that video.


All the way to the end.
Need enticement? Not only will they boost your boners.



Your boners will reward you with stronger ejaculations.



And we all know the stronger the ejaculation, the better it feels.


Is that reason enough to watch, learn, and do?

7 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

It's interesting to learn that the stronger the ejaculation, the better it feels, and yes, it's reason enough to watch, learn, and do.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great midweek.

SickoRicko said...

Great post! Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Second picture, wood4043 - I know this dude. Used to be a facebook friend but he got too annoying with his political views, lol! Works in a comic book store in a capitol city, USA.

Unashamed Male said...

I watched the video, and I think it was good, but my initial reaction was: does this guy know anything? Because he can't even pronounce the word Kegel. It's not pronounced Keegle, it's pronounced Kaygle. I'm sorry if I'm being pedantic, but hasn't this guy, who is supposed to be an expert, ever talked to anyone else on the subject, in which case he would know how it's pronounced.

Now that I got that off my chest, bravo to you, Pat, for publicizing the benefits of Kegel exercises. -Larry

whkattk said...

@ Larry - I thought the same thing about the pronunciation. But I've heard it both ways. It's a "bi" word. LOL.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Aww
Thanks, Big!

XOXO

JeanWM said...

I’ve only heard “Kaygle”. This is a pretty big issue with women because of childbearing, and age like everyone else.
They are recommended often enough that they’ve got to be pretty effective. Hugs and bisous.