Friday, March 1, 2024

Annual Best....

 

Good Morning

Yesterday the temp hit 71F, with a very slight breeze out of the SW.

Today has dawned windy and chilly. Ugh. Hopefully, it will at least warm up and give us a nice weekend.












Tomorrow begins our annual Oscar Watch.


By next weekend's Oscar telecast, we will have seen all the major nominated films and actors. Then we mark our predictions and see who makes the best guesses. It makes watching more fun.


Do you have any plans for the weekend?

10 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I kind of love the idea of watching all the films we've have not seen going into the Oscars!
I've seen most of the Best Picture nominees, but I'll make a list.
And these MEN!
Yum.

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

Bravo for your pictures.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat
I wish you a very nice weekend

Rad said...

Right there with you! We live in Rhode Island and either we have BLAZING, BRIGHT sunlight and a windchill in the teens or a crap-tacular, shitty weather day with temps somewhere in the 50's. Supposed to be the later all weekend and into next week.

I just want to see Ryan Gosling sing "Just Ken" at the Oscars.

Rad

SickoRicko said...

Nope. No plans.

Mistress Maddie said...

Well nothing Oscar related this weekend. I just can't get into the Oscars...im not sure quite what the point is? Except for the winners to inflate that already exuberant fees. Many of the movies and actors and actresses are all talented. If Im entertained by a movie...job accomplished!!! I used to enjoy seeing the fashion...but I don't enjoy that much any more either.

Have a good weekend all!

Big Dude said...

Some mighty suckable peters here! Great way to end the week. Thank you, Pat.

Cale said...

Besides spending a portion of it naked and hard? Not sure.

Anonymous said...

I want to watch the films too

Xersex said...

#14: he's Quinn Jaxon

whkattk said...

@ Anon - I hope you are able to see them.