Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Right Direction?

Good morning. Up and at 'em.

It's Super Tuesday in the U.S. If you live in a state running a Primary - 





Tuck that morning wood away and get to the polls!



"Thank you so much for your blog. I've read it for years. And even commented a few times. I know your not a doctor. but I was hoping you could at least direct me in the right direction. See I have three skin illness. Icthyosis since birth. It means my dna tells my body to make skin cells faster than normal. Imagine it as excema on steriods. And it's head to toe. In my mid 20's I started having inflammation in my joints. Erythroderma. Bad enough that is was burning off my skin. Leaving a lot of exposed nerve endings. And then in the middle of that I started having hydradenitis supparativa. Which is cysts or boils coming up where skin rubs skin. Plus they can burst open and turn into ulcers. That just don't heal. So here is my actual question. All of these have basically affected my sense of touch and pleasure. To be honest with you the strongest orgasm I've ever had was in the shower. Just from the hot water hitting my skin. Didn't even have to touch myself. And for anyone thinking that's a good thing it's not. Because the sensations last for hours and hours. Where everything touching you. Including the air hurts. I've have the skin under my arms and around my groin removed. But luckily not the actual skin on my penis and testicals. But that might be in the future. Sorry just keep rambling. My question is because of all the extreme sensations i've experienced over the last couple of decades. Even when I masturbate there really isn't any pleasure there. I even cum. But it's has no sensation with it. Is there a type of Dr. I might need to see. Because when I ask mine they don't have a clue either. They suggest a Urologist. But don't really think they can do anything either. So I'm just kinda lost right now. Thanks for your help. And thanks for getting this kind of information out to the public."


Oh, holy crap. I am so sorry to hear all of this. This has got to be depressing.


Since you've seen Dermatologists and Urologists with no help, I can only suggest a Sex Therapist. They may be able to help you find a way to get pleasure and a sense of satisfaction. Leading people to a satisfactory sex life is what they're trained to do.



Readers: if any of you have any medical background, can you make any recommendations for this guy?

10 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Whoa.
He needs a dermatologist. STAT.

XOXO

Your French Patrick said...

All my condolences to your reader whose situation is indeed hardly attractive.

And I also hope that Super Tuesday will be unfavorable to Trump.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great day.

Milleson said...

From this day forward I will never complain about my own physical issues or any aspect of my sexual life. These are the kind of stories that make me seriously doubt beliefs in a merciful god that can be this cruel to one of his supposed creations. What a burden he carries and the men who read this blog are surely with him in spirit and hope he can find the answer he seeks. I would suggest he contact some of the big name medical centers who specialize in his medical issues. They occasionally take on cases pro bono or with medical insurance if they think they're serious enough and if it will add prestige to their name(read greed). Good luck to him.

Anonymous said...

Although his problem starts as genetic, a rheumatologist may be able to help or get him pointed in a better direction.

Mistress Maddie said...

Wow. I have never heard of this before...but I hope the dear reader finds a solution. It sounds quite painful and uncomfortable. Best wishes for him.

Big Dude said...

I am sorry to learn that someone is going through such misery. I hope he soon finds some relief from his suffering. Today's pictures are very nice. I particularly like the GIF of the man ejaculating. Thanks. And good luck to you in your search for effective help, writer.

Jean said...

Millison had a good suggestion, this would be just the thing that a good teaching hospital may have an interest in tackling. Possibly his urologist or dermatologist may have some contacts.

Also this! “With stem cell therapy, the progression of autoimmune diseases can be slowed down and regressed, and even stopped completely. The success rate of the treatment is proportional to the patient's age, the duration of the disease and the patient's condition”. Not sure if stem cell therapy would be an option, but a teaching hospital would certainly know.

Hugs and bisous

Anonymous said...

My condolances to the OP over such a debilitating problem.

Whilst I am not knowledgeable in the medical arena, I have a personal problem of continuous bodily discomfort of muscle pain as a result of CFS that seems to compromise my ability to experience orgasmic pleasure (even though I can ejaculate). I suspect the constant unpleasant nerve stimulation is a distraction to achieving orgasm and in this my experience may be vaguely similar to what the OP experiences, albeit in a more severe form in their case.

Just musing about the OP's situation, but heat is often used to reduce pain and warm water jets on the genitals can provide enough stimulation to trigger an orgasm, so perhaps the warmth of the water is just enough to reduce the uncomfortable sensations of medical conditions to allow sexual stimulation to be registered and exceed the desired threshold for orgasm, whilst the water drop impact on the rest of the skin causes "injury" that lasts well after the pain-easing quality of the warm water, resulting in the long term pain after the shower.

I wonder if the OP has tried having a warm bath instead of a shower whilst still directing a warm water jet against the genitals with a hand-held shower to see if they can obtain the soothing effect of heat without the after effects of impact pain and thus providing less distraction to sexual stimulation, or after-pain, or whether it is a similar end result. An alternative might be a warm bed or other contrivance (maybe a sauna) that provides soothing heat without triggering pain, plus manual sexual stimulation.

I would also recommend the OP explore prostate stimulation as an alternative avenue of sexual pleasure, which doesn't involve skin sensations: see the Aneros Forum https://community.aneros.com/forum

Some men have found marijuana aids their orgasm and it is known for its analgesic ability, so perhaps a pharmacological experimentation might elicit better results, assuming it is legal in your locality. This is also mentioned in the Aneros Forum.

Because my pain is in all my muscles, it's harder to soothe them without also compromising sexual stimulation sensations, so I have not had any success so far in improving my own situation. Attempts at prostate stimulation have so far not helped me, but I think that is a result of the constant distracting pain. Marijuana is not yet a legal possibility in my location.

I sincerely hope the OP manages to find an approach that improves his situation.

Xersex said...

what a sad situation!

rphillips4165 said...

Hi this is the original poster. Thanks everyone for your support. Maybe I didn't explain it all correctly. I do still masturbate. To completion. But my problem is like anonymouse on here. I think the over stimulation all the time of my skin is so much stronger than the sensations of any sexual stimulation. Meaning I just don't really feel it anymore.And yes I have tried anal stimulation and it does provide some pleasure. But it just seems that over the years my sex drive just gets less and less because there isn't any payoff for it anymore. But again thanks for all the other suggestions also. It's really difficult to find another guy to talk to about this in person. I hope with blogs like this one men can finally learn we all have the same problems and can talk about them.