Thursday, August 1, 2024

Stand Corrected


Good morning.

I started going to a writer's group. Last night, someone had a nude character getting out of bed in the morning. One guy (mid-50s) said it didn't sound realistic, that he didn't know anyone who slept naked. More than half the room raised their hands - men and women. He said, "Well, I guess I stand corrected."








It's healthy, it gives your parts a chance to breathe. For guys, it provides those nocturnal erections unfettered space.


Rather than being trapped in briefs


and having to push its way to freedom.

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Wow, he never knew anyone who slept naked.

Your French Patrick said...

My favorites pictures are the two first one where we see Logan Milano at Randy Blue.
Look @ https://tubedupe.com/video/107544/logan-milano/

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great Thursday.

Jean said...

I think folks figure out what’s most comfortable for them, just bottoms, just tops, both, nightshirt, nothing.
Winter makes a difference. The Olympics are great. Hugs and bisous.

Mistress Maddie said...

I could never understand how people sleep in pj's,clothing,sweats or underwear. I can't sleep well or fall asleep quickly if I'm not naked.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

I know tons of people who sleep naked.
I don't often. It depends on the man I'm sleeping with.

XOXO

jimboylan2 said...

What I wear in bed depends on the temperature and the other people in the room.
To avoid getting any nocturnal erections pinched, I often wear briefs with a horizontal fly. I also let my scrotum stick out, to help prevent my penis from getting sucked back in if I change positions between erections.
Of course, at the recent Naked Men's Gathering, I wore no clothing in bed.

Anonymous said...

My hobby is carpentry in my garage. My neighbors are on vacation with their grandchildren, teenage twins. They started watching me in my little carpentry shop. One said he would like to learn, the other said he was also interested. The first one seems to really want to learn, but his brother seems to be more interested in me. I am gay and everyone on my street knows it. Is it possible for one brother to be straight and the other gay? Even though they are twins?

Anonymous said...

Where does he live? Mars?