Thursday, August 22, 2024

Anal Bleaching


Good morning.

"What can you tell us about anal bleaching. Has anyone tried it and does it work. What exactly does it do and how long does it last?"

The skin around the anus is naturally darker - just as the penile shaft and scrotum are a shade darker - than the rest of the body. Why? Who knows?





According to Healthline:

"Anal bleaching is a cosmetic treatment that lightens skin around the anus.

One popular method uses chemical peels or creams to break down melanin, natural pigments in the skin. These products can also reduce the number of melanin-producing cells around your anus.

Laser treatments are another popular technique. Lasers can destroy excess melanin and slow pigment creation.

Neither of these techniques use actual bleach. Bleach can can cause unnecessary harm, and cause long-term complications. 

You’ll have to continue bleaching the skin for long-term results.

Daily activities, such as walking, running, and sweating, cause friction. Friction increases skin pigmentation.

If you decide to try laser bleaching, you may need touchups every six months.

Topical treatments may not last as long. Professional-grade products are likely to have a longer impact than over-the-counter products."



OTC products go from $16 at Amazon to $67 from Musely.

Unless you're into wearing thongs or a partner requests it, 


I personally don't see any reason to spend the money.

13 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

I'm like you, I think it's a false problem and that there's no need to rack your brains for nothing.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat
Have a great day

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

the information on anal bleaching was very interesting and helpful. I might try some of the over-the-counter products. It could be some fun foreplay.

I do enjoy all the humor of your comics. I just had my head in my ass at the time.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

EXCUSE ME??????


XOXO

paulmmn said...

I wear thongs and have no desire to bleach where the sun don't shine. (:

Jean said...

I think of all the bad things like allergic reactions, over time slowly damaging that already sensitive area. Don’t forget Mother nature did a beautiful job of designing our bodies. Go Kamala. 🇺🇸 Hugs and Bisous.

Anonymous said...

My ex use laser, he like a pink anus to show off.... It was expensive

T said...

A bit misleading with some of the stuff out there (OTC vs "Professional"). The OTC products will get you the same result but over a longer period of time. Its the equivalent of teeth whitening for your hole.

If one is going to go down the creams and all that dont fall into the trap of a company's marketing department. You dont need a specific product just for your hole. Any face product that targets redness and skin brightening will do the same job. Plus you will get more product for the same money.

Not a fan of it.

whkattk said...

"If it ain't broke..." is pretty much my motto when it comes to altering my body. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

Whew....I thought, wow! not a single notice of the chuckles - maybe I'm not finding funny stuff.

whkattk said...

That was my reaction, too, when I first learned about people doing this about a year ago.
XOXO

whkattk said...

Me, either.

whkattk said...

Oh, it was quite the convention. What a difference between the two. So much anger and grievance a month ago compared to the happiness and fun this week. Hugs and bisous!

whkattk said...

I can imagine the expense for the bleaching after having laser hair removal done on my dick.