Thursday, January 13, 2011

Accidental(?) BJ

I mentioned in an earlier post, my first wife thought whacking off was disgusting. What a difference between wife #1 and #2. One wonders what the first one would’ve thought about two guys having a go at mutual stroking; I’d never told her about the military circle jerks.

Looking for something new to fuel my bate (which of course I never gave up – ladies, your men will never give up jacking off) I found an adult store in a neighboring town and browsed the videos until I found something I was pretty sure would make my dick hard. I took it to the counter and the nice young guy ringing the sale asked if I was familiar with the spa around back. I had to admit I wasn’t, but it sounded intriguing. He handed me a coupon for a free day pass. I stashed the vid in the trunk of my car and walked around the building. No time like the present, right?

A cute, blonde twink, dressed in little orange gym shorts and a tee shirt, answered the bell, checked me in and led me to the locker room. He showed me the showers and tossed me a towel. I stripped, showered, wrapped the towel around my waist (I wasn’t sure of the etiquette in these places yet) and went to explore. I found a room with chairs and a television and sat next to another guy about my age. He greeted me, checked out the tent in my towel and started talking. Turned out he was also a married guy – and an honest-to-god farmboy – into guys as well as women. He was kinda good-looking, slim, dark curly hair and a kind smile. Staring directly at my crotch and fondling his cock under his towel, he offered to show me around the place. He gave me a very quick two cent tour: showers, Jacuzzi, sauna, and then led me up to what he called the orgy room. Evidently, on Friday and Saturday nights (when he was able to ditch his wife) he’d go up there. The room would be filled with naked men sucking, jacking, and fucking. The place was all ours right now though.

He turned to me, pulled my towel off and stood admiring my burgeoning cock. I yanked his towel off and dropped it to the floor and before you could say “jizz” we were pulling on each other’s tools and fondling balls. I hadn’t had another guys hand around my stick since just before I’d gotten married. Ahhh… this was heaven.

We eventually dropped to the floor and got into a sixty-nine position. He was jacking mine and I felt his mouth close around it. I played with his nuts and sucked on those a bit, but avoided going down on him. I’d stroked a lot of cocks, but never sucked one. The hotter he got the more of my cock would get engulfed in his wet mouth and, between deep-throating me, he started begging, “suck it.” He worked my pecker and got me so hot, so horny, so into it I did it without thinking. My first taste of dick…

We laid there, stroking and sucking, playing with each other’s balls for almost an hour. I felt his cock get rock hard and red hot. Squeezing his berries and stroking the shaft, I swirled my tongue over and around his cockhead and his prick shot like a fire hose. Minutes later he had me gasping for breath and I exploded all over his chest.


















We showered together (both of us semi-hard) and he told he hoped he’d see me there again. But, damn! we never got there at the same time again. But I had plenty of other mutual jack-off sessions in that place.

6 comments:

Wharton said...

Military circle jerks? Say more please....

Wharton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rubio said...

I wish more guys were open to enjoying mutual j/o, frot and cock play as just a pleasurable male activity and healthy outlet.

txtigerpup said...

I wish more gents were open to mutual bate and oral. Seems no matter what their persuasion, when most of them get naked with another gent it's to see who gets bent over.

Anonymous said...

im 42 years old now and i did a circle jerk with my brother and three friends in my teen yesrs. it all started by talking about our dick size then compairing them. one thing led to another and before long we were all watching one another shooting our loads. its something i wish i could do today.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - It might be something you could do today... See if there is a Jacks Group in your area; it's what they are all about: Men getting together to get off together.