Friday, January 14, 2011

Wood Happens

So, the other day I mentioned that guys whack off for a variety of reasons and (pretty much) results in the variety of ways we do it. There’s the slow and easy stroking just for the sheer pleasure of sensation to the fast, furious, death-grip pounding. As I contemplated all of this… I seem to contemplate jacking off quite a bit, don’t I? Anyway, as I contemplated this, it reminded me of a question my wife posed to me one day.

One evening I was sitting on the ledge of the pool, feet dangling in the water – naked as usual – just staring off into space, thinking about nothing in particular. My wife decided to join me in a quiet bit of relaxation and sat beside me with her cocktail in hand. A couple minutes later, she asks, “What are you thinking about?” “Nothing, why?” “Well, you have a hard-on, so I figured you had to be thinking about something.” I looked down and it was about half mast to stiff; I figured it was a good time to explain to her and point out: Wood happens.

Women have limited knowledge of the male apparatus and it’s up to us guys to educate them; though I’ve found, sadly, there are plenty of men in the world – in fact too many – who are lacking in knowledge of their equipment. Anyway, I found myself giving her a biology lesson she hadn’t gotten in school: Cocks get hard – a lot! And it doesn’t always mean we’re thinking about sex, though we do think about it a lot. Study results indicate every 5 minutes (on average) a guy will have a sexual thought of some kind.

But our dicks get hard as many as 11 times while we sleep and as many as 9 times during waking hours which can range from a full-blown, raging hard-on to a semi. Some are caused by thoughts of sex or because we’re horny (that would be those steel-pole-stiffys), but most are just the body ensuring there is an adequate supply of blood to the tissue. Once we pass puberty, we get used to the mini-erections and don’t really notice them, other than maybe having to adjust the position of the package. The rest of them, we notice – boy! do we notice. These are the ones we want to fully satisfy, to relieve, ending with an explosion of cum.

My favorite boner is the first one I wake up with in the morning. I love morning wood. I definitely notice and pay attention to this one! It’s always rock hard and huge. I enjoy thrusting it against the mattress and then rolling to my back to give it some encouraging strokes, even though I won’t get my nuts off. I find it a terrific way to start and face my day.

Help me out here, guys. Leave a comment because I really want to know: On an average day, how many times does your dick get hard and which one is your favorite????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite is at night when I'm in the shower. soaping it up, it gets rock hard.

Anonymous said...

how many times do i get a hard on in a day? shit, i think its hard all the time! lol. actually, probably 5 or 6 that i notice. the favorite is driving my 2-seater conv. the vibrations of the road give my a hard-on every time. i like the way it pulsates and rubs against the material. sometimes i have to unzip and cop a feel and well i think you know where thats going!
love the blog BTW keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

Morningwood, definitely. Love getting ready in the morning for work, standing naked in front of the mirror admiring myself. Often hate having to get dressed for the day.
Celt

Anonymous said...

Mine gets hard usually six to eight times a day. The slightest stimulation and its up-ie visiting blogs,sitting in a hot tub, seeing dudes in the gyn etc. Morning wood is always great. A couple of drops of gun oil lub makes it feel really hot. A couple of strokes after that and I have to drop it and grab my socks. Hal