Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Married

Married (again) and (Still) Whacking Off

Well, after almost five years of single life, I got married again. Yep – I decided she was a keeper after she’d spent more than a week at my apartment helping out on a computer project. It got pretty late this one night and I had to work in the morning, so I told her she could stay and continue. I also told her she could come in and bunk down when she was tired – but I did warn her: I sleep in the nude.






An hour after I’d gone to bed, I still couldn’t sleep and my pecker was hard as a rock. There was no getting around it; whack off or lie awake. I got so into my cock I never noticed her come into the room. I have no idea how long she laid there on the bed watching me stroke. After I blew this huge load of cum all over myself, I melted into the mattress with a sigh of relief, and massaged my lowering nuts, she quietly said, “That was amazing. I’ve never seen a guy do that before.”

A couple weeks later, she was there helping again. She crept into the room quietly while my pecker was in my hand, but this time I realized she was there and told her it was okay to climb in. She got undressed, crawled onto the bed and watched for a while. When she tentatively reached out to touch my throbbing dick, I took her hand and wrapped it around the shaft. With my hand on hers I guided her: showed her how to stroke along the shaft, how to squeeze my cockhead, how to play with my balls, how to play with the pre-cum. I let her try it alone for a few minutes, but she still didn’t quite know what to do. Placing my hand on hers we worked my stiff rod for another twenty minutes while a river of natural lube flowed, both of our hands completely bathed in it. When my balls started to pull up and I was close to shooting, I took her other hand and had her cup them and squeeze gently. “Can you feel how hard it’s getting? I’m close. Milk it; like this.”

With my hand still over hers, we milked up and down the shaft until my cock felt like it had a steel rod embedded in it. The entire length expanded in girth, my hips lifted off the bed and, with a slow, squeezing stroke up the shaft and a quick tightening around the head the first squirt shot out like it had been fired from a cannon. Twelve strong spasms sent my jizz splattering everywhere: my hair, face, neck, and chest were covered in it. My pillow was drenched. I slowed the strokes while my cum continued to ooze out in a steady flow, like lava from a volcano, all over my stomach and abs and pooled in my pubes

“Does it always get harder like that just before a guy cums?” I laughed. “Yeah.” “I loved the feel of it in my hand when you came.” She went to get up and I asked where she was going. “To wash my hands.” I grabbed her arm, “No. Don’t. Play with it.” “With what?” “My jizz.” I wiped some off my hand onto my lips and kissed her so she could taste me. She licked her lips and then took my wilted stick in her mouth and licked it clean. Which got me hard again. When I came the second time, I shot another big load all over her and ran my cock and balls through it.

How terrific to find a woman who didn’t get all weepy to find out I whack off – often. We dated for a long time, I finally asked her to move in. We had a great time: frequent sex and lots of me jacking off for her entertainment. I even pulled out the AccuJac for her a few times. We lived together for eight months and finally got married in a quick little ceremony.

Sex therapists and marriage counselors suggest couples watch each other masturbate to get a better understanding of what their partner enjoys; of what sends them over the edge. She still doesn’t jack me off as well as I can do it myself. And she’s isn’t nearly as good at it as another guy. But she still loves to feel the extreme hardness and the sensation of my man-juice pulsing through the shaft when I cum.

2 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

Congratulations on your marriage! I hope it continues as well as it seems to have started!

whkattk said...

Thank you Sir Patrick! It's actually been almost 25 years already - and it does seem to be as well as it started.