Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cock Tease

Okay, so here’s the deal…It’s fine for a guy to tease himself, it’s fine for a partner to tease him – as long as there is every intention of fulfilling the commitment. Because that’s what it is when you start playing with a cock; whether it’s your own or somebody else’s. Or it should be.

On the other hand, when you start groping a guys crotch and he demurs (rare, I know, but it does happen) you must cease immediately. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, guys don’t want it. Surprised, ladies? Well, you shouldn’t be.
Case in point: During a party at the house, one guest and his long-time girlfriend were in the spa – yes, naked (all twelve of us were at one point or another) – and his girlfriend kept reaching over and playing with his cock. She also kept trying to get him to drink more. At one point she got onto his lap, grinding herself into his semi-hard dick. He picked her up and moved her off. His problem: He’s a cop and had to be on-duty soon; he didn’t want to get into something that would make him late and he certainly didn’t want to be reporting for duty under the influence. I could certainly understand that, as could everyone else there. Everyone, that is, except his girlfriend.
She continuously reached over to work over his hardening tool. He kept pushing her hand away. Long story short, she pouted; he got pissed. He asked me to hand him a towel when he stood up to get out of the spa. I was sitting in a deck chair next to them. He tried to cup a hand over his hard-on, but…well, shall we say a hand towel won’t do when you need a bath sheet. This dude is hung! So, I gave him a towel, he wrapped it around his waist with this humongous boner tenting the front. He muttered a quick, “Thanks. Where’re my clothes?” I pointed to the bedroom door and said “On the bed,” then took hold of his arm to pull his ear closer and whispered, “Sorry about that, man. Take your time in there if you need to.” I mean, there it was right in front of my face, there was no sense in pretending it wasn’t. He gave me a strained smile, “I’ll wait ‘til I get home in the morning. Thanks, though.”
That was on a Saturday evening. Late the next morning, he called her on her cell (she was too drunk to drive home and spent the night in one of the extra bedrooms) and dumped her ass. Now, they’re both really nice folks; good people. And we’re still friends with them both. He’s since gotten married and she’s now engaged. And I’m happy for both. But they were perfect for each other; a very cute couple.
She just made that one fatal mistake. She kept on teasing his cock when he’d said no. There could be any number of reasons a guy could turn down an offer to get his nuts off. We need to respect that. It’s not only fair to say (with either gender) “No means no,” but getting a man all hard and horned up, then leaving him with a case of aching blue balls he won’t have the opportunity to ease, is just cruel.

So, suffice it to say, whether you are by yourself or with someone, if you’re going to work up the hard-on, you need to work off the hard-on.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about if you get a guy worked up online, the offer of meeting face to face is put on the table, a time is discussed and then nothing.

I've been chatting with a guy for several weeks, finally a meeting is talked about and plans started, and then no response.

whkattk said...

Anon: Well, here's the thing about getting worked up on line...Yeah, the guy is certainly contributing to that hard-on. But when you're doing stuff on line you are the only one there to take care of it. Now, let's be clear about that - any guy who gets into any kind of on-line jack-chat has a responsibility to stick it out until the other dude cums! To drop out beforehand is just plain not cool!
There's a big difference between that and this guy who has gotten cold feet over a face-to-face. There could ba any number of reasons for that, which I wouldn't want to speculate on.
If he actually shows up, gets you hard, horny, and dripping pre-cum, and then runs out? Not cool at all. As Dan Savage would say to his readers: DTMF (dump the mother fucker).

Anonymous said...

Lots of cool guys at my gym. I always shower after working out. I love to undress and display my semi erect flip flopper as I go from locker to shower and back. I always have an excuse to prance around with all eyes on my big one. Oh I forgot a towel... where is my locker... I need to pee... I'm still sweaty and need another shower... I make sure to really soap up my long thick penis but I don't allow myself to get completely hard... just hard enough to see the other men drool. Last time a boy asked me to look at his new car. We got in and he immediately stuck his tongue down my throat. I pulled his shorts down to his knees and gently rubbed and tapped his hardon... he was really worked up... then I quickly got out and ran to my car for a quick get away. When I got home I slapped my balls with a wooden ruler til I started to leak then stopped. Tomorrow will really be an interesting work out.