Thursday, April 28, 2011

(Man)boobs and Droopy Boners

Okay, so maybe this doesn’t seem as if it could be about whacking off, but I think you might be surprised! I know I was completely taken aback by a report I read a long while ago in Men’s Health magazine. Why such a long delay in writing about it? In the last few days I’ve been seeing ads on TV encouraging entire families to replace regular milk with soy milk.
Here’s the opening salvo of the MH article:
“The unassuming soybean has silently infiltrated the American diet as what might just be the perfect protein source: It's cheap and vegetarian, and could even unclog our hearts. But there may be a hidden dark side to soy, one that has the power to undermine everything it means to be male.” (italics added by me for emphasis.)

Guys, soy products can wreak havoc with your boobs and, ultimately, your cock. Soy products, if you were not aware of it, contain estrogen. While men produce and need small amounts of this hormone, excessive ingestion can cause problems; everything from tenderness and enlargement of the breasts (yes, we do have them guys!) to flagging erections.
“Among other changes, the daidzein-exposed males produced less testosterone, had softer erections, and experienced biochemical changes to their penile tissues that left these tissues less elastic and less capable of complete blood engorgement.” (italics added by me for emphasis.)

If you’ve noticed your pecs turning to man-boobs, an increased tenderness in them, or your pecker doesn’t stand up quite as stiff and proud as it used, check your soy intake! You’d be surprised to find how many products contain soy. Any product whose ingredient list contains soy should be limited in your diet.
Here’s one man’s story (excerpted from the same article):
“In the wake of Donna's death, Price's body as well as his emotions began to change, often in ways that were hard to separate from normal grief. Mood swings and a decrease in libido are not unusual companions to bereavement. But Price had a nagging sense that something was off. "I was becoming much more sentimental," he recalls, describing his emotions as almost feminine. "I'd break out and cry at a sad movie, that kind of thing. It just wasn't like me."

When Price began dating again, it was as if the sexual aspect had evaporated. "I enjoyed the company of women," he says, "but it was just like they were my friends. Even if I had wanted to do anything physical, I couldn't have."
(italics added by me for emphasis.)

And here’s a very important notice if you have young sons: Stop giving them soy milk and/or soy products. Now. No, make that yesterday!
“…a 2001 study in the Journal of the American Medical Association surveyed over 800 adults, ages 20 to 34, who were fed either soy-based or cow's-milk formulas during their infancy. One of the few differences to emerge was that the group raised on soy formula regularly used more asthma and allergy medications in adulthood.”

If you’re in the age bracket of guys who’ve been fooled into drinking Ensure on a regular basis – the only thing you’re going to ensure is a cock that won’t get as hard as you need it [to].
“Yufeng Huang, M.D., a coauthor on both papers, says that the "moderate" dose used in the animal studies leads to approximately the same blood level of daidzein in men who eat soy every day, a common practice in Asia. He believes soy represents a novel and previously overlooked risk factor for ED.

"We are now recommending that soy be avoided by patients with erectile dysfunction," Dr. Huang says. And because erectile dysfunction increases with age, he also suggests that men ages 40 and above limit their soy intake.”
 Guys, if you don’t want your boner’s to look like this:
 When they should look like this:

I urge you to significantly lower your intake of soy products. Especially if you want to keep doing this:


Want to read the entire article? Go here: http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, it's good to find this out! My boyfriend is not a soy person (he entirely believes in the fact that humans are carnivores NOT herbivores) but it's my brother I'm worried about. My sister has a milk allergy and so there are more soy products than milk products in my parents' home. The only saving grace, I suppose, is that my brother doesn't like milk: cow's, soy, or otherwise.

Anonymous said...

This excellent website rewally ɦas all the innfo I waոted aƅout thiѕ
subject and didn't knοw who to ask.

mу age child CPR