Wednesday, April 20, 2011

“Me” Time

Last week blogger-bud Scott (Straight Jock Talking 2) posted he’d found himself with a rare treat: The opportunity to jack off without having to do it furtively in the bathroom, aiming his cum to the toilet, or splattering the wall of the shower. Comments left by his readers indicated there are many, many more men out in the blogosphere just like him. I left a comment of my own. While I congratulated him on taking advantage of the situation, it haunts to know so many men still have to hide the activity from wives/girlfriends/lovers – or even from children who are old enough to understand “the facts of life.”
Ladies, ladies, ladies!!! It’s time, nay, it’s past time for you to give the males in your house your unadulterated, unconditional blessing to go to the bedroom, shut the door, get naked, and enjoy themselves without having to hide it or feel guilty. Because it’s got nothing whatsoever to do with how much your husband/boyfriend loves you or desires you. As for your teen sons – well, they’ve got a lot of sexual energy to burn off; the testosterone is running rampant and they have perpetual hard-on’s! Better they jack off than contract any variety of STD or make babies while they’re still babies themselves! In addition, I might add, if you are the one doing laundry: Yes, you must supply and wash the cum towels and/or crusty socks without comment. Or purchase the endlessly needed supply of paper towels without complaint. Have Dad supply the lube (they’re teen boys, no need to embarrass them) – or make sure there’s a bottle of baby oil in their bathroom. (Hint: washing towels is far cheaper if you have teen sons!)

I suppose men have to shoulder some of the responsibility here. Maybe we need to stop being so ashamed or embarrassed to admit we still whack the weenie. But the truth is we do! We’ve been jacking off since we were somewhere between 10 and 12 years old. And we’ll be doing it until the day we die – or the day our peckers stop working (God forbid that should ever happen!). Maybe we just need to pump up that pair of balls and tell the women in our lives, “I need some ‘me’ time.”
My wife finally got this driven home when a friend of ours said to her, “Men jerk off; it’s a fact of life. Get over yourself!” And I wanted to kiss him on the lips, right then and there! Ever since, I’ve been able to say, “I need some me time.” or “I’m going to go take a nap.” And she knows I’m headed into the bedroom to strip down, play with my dick and have a nice, slow jack session. Maybe I’ll fall asleep for a short while after; maybe I’ll just lay there, rub the cum into my skin and get dressed again. But whatever the outcome, when I emerge I’m a much happier guy. I’m relaxed and refreshed and ready to go on with the day.

Guys, this is important shit here! You need to take care of yourselves. If you can’t muster the courage to confront the people in your household about this, leave the house. Express the need to go off somewhere by yourself. Go to the park and find a secluded area. Sit in the car if you have to. There’s bound to be somewhere you can escape to and relieve a little of that tension bottled up in your balls. Maybe you can’t get completely naked, but you can at least free the beast, feed it some fresh air, and give it some good old-fashioned, hand-wringing love. But spend some quality time with yourself once in a while! It’s a necessity for physical and mental health.
 

2 comments:

Mack said...

I pretty much just whack it with my wife next to me in bed. I figure if she's not going to empty the balls for me, then it's not my fault she's there when I need to beat off.

Having said that, though, I do usually wait until she's asleep. Yes, the embarrassment doesn't escape any of us.

Rubio said...

Excellent advice. It is our nature as men that we need to let the seed fly, and the more we do it, the better we feel. On top of that, it's just good for us. I wish though that we men could find ways to privately get together with other men and enjoy this together as a male bonding activity. I would love to have a permanent j/o buddy like I had when I was 13, where we are friends but also enjoy being naked together and help each other with sexual relaxation in a way that only men can understand.