Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Post Cum

Here’s another thing your father never explained to you: The all-important post-cum whizz. I was reminded of this after I enjoyed a nice long, leisurely session the other day. I fell asleep after I bathed myself in hot, slick cum, only to wake up two hours later with a straining piss-hard-on. Happens every time I fall asleep after I cum – I’ll wake up in the middle of the night, my cock hard as nails and needing to pee. I always wondered why this happens. Whether it’s waking up in the middle of the night, or needing to run to the bathroom during the day – a few hours after I cum, I really need to piss.
During a conversation with a doctor friend (who I happened to meet during a group jack-off) I asked. He told me it’s important that we take a leak after we cum; it helps to clear any residual fluid from the prostate. Not doing so can lead to blockage and prostate infection. Even the urologist who deliberately gave me a hard-on and milked my cock to clear my prostate never told me about this. In fact, my friend told me he felt it was so important that when he instructed his two teenage sons in the fine art of jacking off – Whoa! wait a minute… He actually showed his boys how to jack off? The answer was a resounding, emphatic “Yes!” Turns out he’s full-blooded Native American and (in his tribe, anyway) it was “a father’s duty to do this for his male children, just as it was the mother’s duty to instruct the daughters on sexual matters. Sexual maturation is an important time in our lives and it must be acknowledged and given the attention it deserves.”
(Makes you wish all men would take this rite of passage so seriously.)
           But I digress (as I so often do, eh?). The urge to take a whizz after you get your nuts off should not be ignored. When you wake up with that morning hard-on, needing to piss, but your dick is as hard as the bedpost, go do it. I know, I know, nobody has to tell me how difficult it is to take a leak with a raging hard-on.

           But your dick should soften up sufficiently within a few minutes to accomplish the task. If not, with enough concentration and pushing, you can eventually get the stream started. When this happens to me, I can never hit the toilet… I end up either pissing in the shower or stepping out the back door. That way, I don’t have to clean the bathroom afterward, or listen to my wife yell at me for pissing all over the floor and walls. (And all you moms out there reading, now you know why it seems as though the men in your house can never hit the toilet.)


7 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

Interesting! I did not know that, but did know the need to pee after cumming!

Miss Sunshine said...

Ha Ha, now who's making who laugh!?! Sailor Sam is always taking a piss in the shower these days. He got tired of cleaning the bathroom. LOL

Seriously it's just as important for women to urinate afterwards too. Basically for the same reasons.

I love your blog and I'm always telling the Sailor about what I learned today about the male body. Does your wife by any chance have a similar blog to yours for women? That would be awesome if she did.

Thanks for the laugh and have a great evening Sugar.

~CoreyJo

Rubio said...

He showed his sons how to j/o---that is so cool. I would have loved to have some cock2cock frot with my dad. Too bad more aren't enlightened to do that.

whkattk said...

Hey CoryJo! Thanks for reading. It's really nice to know there are women reading, and then actually sharing the info with the men in their lives. I hope he stores the knowledge and puts it into proactical use. "winks"
Nah...the wife isn't quite as bold as I am! LOL. Sometimes I wish she was, cuz I think there are women out there that could benefit - and lots of guys who would enjoy the lessons!

whkattk said...

Yes, Rubio - it is too bad more men don't teach their sons. Think of how much more pleasure his kids experienced because he'd shown them what to do, rather than making them "stumble across it" as most young guys have to.

curiousbored1298 said...

In the morning I pee first. Depending on how still tired I am, I just sit on the toilet and aim my cock down. You body will get the picture. Thanks for the medical advice. You should note this for a May post. May is national masturbation month.

nakedswimmer said...

This story always leaves me more questions. Like, which tribe? I mean, I'm Lakota, and traditional rules against incest were (for lack of a better term) pretty draconian. And how did he do this, be so open about it, AND be a doctor? The boards would have his head.