Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let’s Do It


Here’s an interesting tidbit from the Archives of Sexual Behavior: 63% of men consider masturbation critical to sexual health. Bravo! to those guys; they understand that jacking off a few times a week, in supplement to other sexual activity, helps keep everything in good working order. Now if we could just convince the other 36%...

Unfortunately, only 16% of women consider it critical. Guys, we’ve got a lot of work to do on that score! Ladies, what more do we have to do to prove it? Do we need a note from our doctor? Do we need to spend a small fortune on medical journals for your reading pleasure to enhance our own health and sexual prowess?
You ladies do realize, do you not, that you would benefit embracing a bit of finger exercise in this department yourselves. Let’s make a pact, shall we? You’ll feel better, you’ll be happier and – if the adage “Happy wife means a happy life” is true: – we’ll be happier.
We, as your husbands/lovers/friends-with-benefits or whatever our position is with you, will stop pouting and thinking we are not doing a proper job, that our cocks must not be big enough to hit the right spots, when we discover that Personal Massager you have stashed if you will stop thinking (or grousing to your girlfriends) that you must not be desirable enough anymore because you found out we flog the log in the shower. We will not only condone the activity, we will encourage you to do more of it.
I’ll go even a step further and propose we all follow the advice of a mountain of marriage and sex counselors’ advice to make a weekly date in the bedroom for some health-enhancing fun; you on your side of the bed, us on ours. So, the aim becomes to please yourself, not to aim to please.
Go ahead, get out the vibrator – we’re no longer intimidated by it. Moan and scream and writhe. Take as long as you like, have as many orgasms as you can muster. Give yourself the best hand(s) you’ve ever had. We’ll get out our vibrator, vibrating cock ring, or jack off sleeve if we have them and whip our cocks into a frenzy right alongside you.

We’ll keep ourselves on the brink for as long as we can, we’ll try to match you orgasm for orgasm until we finally blow a load that threatens to drown us both in a tidal wave of slick white cum. And we’ll both feel better, we’ll both be healthier, and we’ll both definitely be happier!

8 comments:

RobotJack said...

The second and fifth pics in this post are fuckin hot.
And, yeah, most women could really benefit from some solid masturbation. There's a general misunderstanding of it by women I think. Example, have you ever run into one of those girls who thinks their guy masturbating is cheating? Cheating with...... my hand? Yeah, exactly, WTF?

LORDPATRICK said...

GREAT PICTURES TODAY! LOVE THAT GUY DOING IT IN PUBLIC! PERHAPS MORE WOULD DO THAT IF ONLY THE LAW WOULD ALLOW IT! IT WOULD BE GOOD TEACHING FOR OTHER MEN!

Sassy said...

I am so glad I found your site. It is fantastic information that you pass along and I love the tongue in cheek delivery.

My only problem is now I think I am broken. I definately don't relate to the majority of women you've been describing...

Miss Sunshine said...

Funny story for you.

The Sailor is now on nights so he's home during the day when I take my shower. Well due to a horrible sinus infection and Aunt Martha's monthly visit my Sailor was pretty horned up the other day. I wasn't even up to giving a hand job and said just do what ever you gotta do, I'm too sick, and then jumped in the shower. Well I finished sooner than he thought and I stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom and there he was on the bed with his robber pussy just goin to town. I didn't hesitate, just grabbed the brush from the dresser and said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interupt you." and went back the bath room. He never missed a beat, just said, "That's okay." By the time I was getting dressed he came in to wash his toy and himself up. Business as normal as if it never happened.

Just thought you might like to hear that.


CoreyJo

whkattk said...

RoboJack - Yep, I was actually married to a woman like that! Not only did she think jacking off was disgusting, she felt it was cheating. Go figure... Thankfully, the current wife believes differently.

whkattk said...

Sassy - You certainly aren't broken! We just need to work harder to break these barriers. I think the young people of today are much more accepting of sexuality in all its forms; it's a refreshing thought!
Thanks for reading and I'm glad you recognize and appreciate the humor. I try to entertain as I attempt to get the message across.

whkattk said...

CoreyJo, you tell the Sailor I said he's "one lucky sumbitch" to have you!
It's funny, isn't it? I dated a women years ago that, for some reason, whenever she was menstruating I got so fuckin' horny it drove me crazy. Try as I might, she never gave in. I'd end up going home and pile-driving one of my AccuJac sleeves; I'd cum and still be hard as the bedpost. I'd have to cum at least twice before my dick would go down! LOL!
Thanks for bringing back the memory - I'd been wondering what today's post could possibly be about - I think you've solved that issue!

Amanda said...

@whkattk: I wonder if that's because of extra pheromones and hormones and such when a woman's menstruating. There's the other fact that I tend to be hornier when I'm on my period. It drives ME nuts.