Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stress Relief


Okay, life is pretty stressful right now. So many things have gone wrong and the money has been flying out much, much faster than any lands into my accounts; I feel like everything is upside down and my back is against the wall. Mythology says things like this are supposed to happen in three’s – I think I’m up to seven now. Does that mean I have two more coming, or am I good for a couple years? ‘Course being unemployed for so long hasn’t helped a freakin’ bit!

The muscles in my shoulders and neck are almost constantly knotted up lately. Yoga helps but the effects don’t last long. Any kind of gym-type workout is out of the question due to M.D. and that means I have to seek a solution where I can find it: The Stress Relief Jack Off.

The only difficulty in this is working up a decent boner; it takes a bit longer than usual – at least it does for me. But once I’ve gotten good and hard it never takes long to accomplish, which doesn’t necessitate undressing. Stroking out a load to relieve stress, it’s the means to an end rather than protracted pleasure of the journey. In general terms I grab my package through my pants and squeeze, massaging until my cock responds and rises to the challenge placed before it. I won’t unzip (or unbutton as the case may be) until the glans is slipping through a nice wet spot; then I unleash the beast, dropping my pants to my knees or ankles.

The strokes up and down the shaft are pretty rapid and each one deliberately engages the cockhead, paying extra attention to make sure the tip of the index finger rubs the frenulum (our ultimate sweet spot on the underside of the shaft) and bumps against the backside of the head. The other hand is typically engaged by pressing fingers into the area below the balls, which makes my tool swell harder, cupping and bouncing my balls, or squeezing the very tip of my cock. Another little trick will be to place a hand so the palm is under and the thumb is above and then using my other hand to bounce my dick rapidly between them. This “slapping” motion sends vibrations down the shaft and into the balls and can feel really good. Just be careful to not overdo this maneuver; after a short while it can actually be a disadvantage by making your cock numb.
          It’ll take about ten minutes before my nuts get to tingling and pull up tight. Deliberate helmet manipulation – short, quick strokes with just a thumb and forefinger circling the shaft – makes the hips thrust forward and the man-juice flying to freedom.

          The tension in the entire body actually increases, winding up like a spring, but the release of the serotonin that washes through as muscles relax a tiny bit more with each shot of cum brings the needed relief of stress. The knots will untangle, I'll lie there without moving for a while and I feel like I can breathe again.

And I'm finally chilled out.

5 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

Wow! I think I might need a smoke after that!

A fast hard orgasam always relieves the stress and helps to clear the mind.

~CoreyJo

p.s. the theory is 3's, 7's, & 11's. It was a topic of conversation just the other day.

Anonymous said...

You seems to be an expert in this field, great post and keep up the great work, my friend recommended me this.

My blog:
Regroupement De Credit aussi rachat de credit rapide

Rubio said...

Oh yeah, we all know what you mean by the "stress relief j/o", lol. Obviously, we prefer the long edge but sometimes you just need a quick one to "clear the tubes" and refocus the mind. I don't think most women understand how men truly need to expell our semen; we just just get that heaviness in our balls and we know we need to clear the gland. It's truly good for us. (BTW, some of my favorite pics are of guys reclining back, eyes closed, with a streams of white spunk across the abs and chest, just basking in the afterglow. We all know how great that feels.) The male orgasm is like a super stretch of all the sexual organs, which is why we need a little nap afterwards. The combination of ejaculation and a nap really reenergizes us, don't you agree?

whkattk said...

CoreyJo: Thank goodness! Maybe my 7 is the end of the nastiness for a while. Though the father-in-law asked me today what was going to spring a leak on me next...I wanted to slap him; instead I just told him I'd send the bill to him!

Rubio: You know from whence you speak, brother!

Miss Sunshine said...

LOL!! I feel ya Sugar, I have a few in-laws like that in my family. I've bitten back my thoughts so many, many times, it's a wonder I still have a tongue!