Friday, September 16, 2011

Did You Forget Your Balls?


And, dammit! I missed Buddy Ball Check Day again.

But, I just know all my readers remembered to do it anyway. You did, didn’t you? Didn’t you??


              Well, consider this your reminder – even if it is a day late! Get those balls out, cup ‘em, feel ‘em, squeeze ‘em, tease ‘em, and please ‘em.

           Then call, email, skype (could be fun, right?), text, facebook, or whatever to remind other guys to do this important task.

           Or get with a buddy and check each others - definitely could be fun!

However you choose to do that Testicular Self Exam - make sure it gets done!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 of the 4 pics in this post have been replaced with the "no entry" (bar in circle) sign. what happened to all those hot guys, I wanna see them! thanks in advance for bringing them back from google hell ..

Miss Sunshine said...

Haha!! No as a matter of fact, this is the first month I did NOT forget to do the ball check on the Sailor! And now that I know a little bit more about the balls I may just have to go back and recheck. *SIGH* A wifes work is never done! ;)

Huggs ♥
CoreyJo

whkattk said...

@CoreyJo - BRAVO!!! Hmmm... What CAN I reward you with for remembering... ;-)
Though I'll bet the Sailor rewarded you already for being so thoughtful.

whkattk said...

@Anon - Sorry about that. I never know which photos google will leave alone and which they'll replace. I try to get rid of those annoying symbols when I can!

Miss Sunshine said...

Sailor Sam always knows how to quench my thirst!! LOL I'll take anything you wanna give me baby!

Miss Sunshine said...

Oh Sweet Jesus!! Thank You!!

*fans self*