Friday, September 2, 2011

What a Time


What a coupla weeks it’s been! I know I sit here and preach about not ignoring the twitching urges, but unfortunately there are times when things are just so crazy…

I stripped down for bed the other night and fell in with my semi-hard dick sandwiched between my stomach and the mattress. That sucker sprang to life in a heartbeat – fully engorged. My nuts rested on the coolness of the sheet and it felt really good. Without even realizing it, my hips started thrusting, rubbing my boner and dragging my balls. When I realized what I was doing I forced myself to stop; didn’t want to wake my wife up because she gets up awfully early to head for work (thank God! somebody has to make money!). I know I drifted off to sleep fairly quickly with my hard-on still thrust against the mattress.

When I woke up at the butt-crack of dawn, the first thing I became aware of (as most of us guys do) was my morning wood. It felt super hard, engorged to the max. And, like most guys, the first thing I did was scratch my balls and run that hand all the way up to the tip of my man-meat and then gave it a few strokes. I heard the hair dryer turn on. Oops. The wife had a clear shot, from her position in the bathroom, of my lower half. So I rolled over and pushed my straining cock into the mattress. When I heard her leave the bedroom I rolled onto my back, pushed the sheet off, and engaged hand with shaft. No, not that I was afraid for her to see it, I just didn’t want to be bothered.

Of course, again as happens with guys, the pressure in my bladder shot into my awareness. I got up and let my boner lead me to the shower stall where I pissed against the wall – my stiff dick wasn’t about to be tamed for aiming.

On the patio with coffee and cigarette (yeah, yeah, I know; save the sermon) and the head of my prick, still slightly engorged and red, stood to greet the rising sun. The wife gave it a cursory glance, kissed my cheek and left for work. All day long my balls swayed with the weight of their cargo, my cock swung heavily in a constant state of readiness. But I was loathe to cum. The sensations of my hard-on just felt too good; I didn’t want them to end. Besides, who had time?

That night and the next morning repeated the routine: I dropped off to sleep with my pecker as hard as nails, woke up with it harder still (if that’s possible), it wilted slightly with my morning piss but maintained a decent tumescence all day long. No matter what chore I concentrated on, my cock never went soft.

Last night, I fell asleep with my hard cock in my hand; woke up this morning with it boning into the mattress. I grabbed my coffee and cigarette and hit the patio, pissed into the rocks…and in strolls the pool guy. There I am, cock at half-mast. He smiled and said good morning, we chatted as he cleaned to pool. Off he went with nary a disparaging word about my bordering-on-boner cock.

I think today I’m just going to decide to do something for me.

2 comments:

Miss Sunshine said...

HAHA! I really need to get a pool so I can have a pool boy!!

Enjoy the weekend babe!

Huggs & Tuggs
CoreyJo

Christine Mitchell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.