Friday, September 30, 2011

Out to Lunch


I’ll be gone for the next week-and-a-half and won’t be able to post. I’ll be off in the southeast part of the country, visiting the ‘penis state’ to wish my dad a happy 90th.

In the meantime, I’ll leave you with some eye candy to enjoy while I’m toasting to old age and (hopefully) finding time to do some skinny-dipping in the warm Gulf waters with that teen-years jack off buddy of mine: my older brother.

Be well, be safe, be happy. Take care of those assets…(Ladies, that includes you!) You know what to do.

4 comments:

NTS said...

Have a great time whkattk.

Nicholas Bartock said...

Have a fab time xx

Anonymous said...

I hope we get a blow-by-blow :) account of how the trip went.

Miss Sunshine said...

Have a wonderful trip! Don't worry, I NEVER forget Ball Check!!

Birthday wished for your Father, and huggs for your brother, especially if he's as delicious as you! ;)

*Kiss*
CoreyJo