Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hotel Jack Off


In last Thursday’s post I mentioned whacking off a huge load and leaving messy sheets for the maid to deal with the next morning and it reminded me of an overnight hotel stay I had when I was still 17.

I’ve certainly done my share of jacking off in hotel rooms. Sometimes I remembered to bundle up the towels I’ve used to wipe up cum; but there have also been times I haven’t given a shit and the sheets will have gotten splattered beyond redemption. When that happened I was always good about leaving a decent tip for the housekeeping staff – it’s only fair, right? I mean how many cum-soaked beds do those people change on a daily basis? The least we can do, guys, is leave a little extra cash for their trouble, especially considering not all of them might be that into cleaning up our spunk.

A buddy and I had gone out on a Friday night. He didn’t have a car and I drove the 20 miles out to his place to pick him up. We had a terrific time and I got him back home way after curfew – the poor guy actually got grounded and his folks decided I was too much of a bad influence on him and he wasn’t permitted to go anywhere with me for a long time.

Pretty funny because he’d always been the instigator, but you know how parents can be; that couldn’t have been their son who ripped his pants off, ran butt naked along the highway and stopped to take a piss on the center stripe, no way!

Anyway, I was really tired and not just a little bit drunk. Instead of taking the chance of driving all the way home, or getting pulled over for drunk driving, underage no less, I checked into this little motel not far from his house. I paid cash and the clerk didn’t bat an eye as he handed me the key. I got to the room, dropped my clothes on the floor and flopped onto the bed. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Being a horny teenager and sporting the proverbial perpetual hard-on, I woke up with a huge, hot, raging, rock-hard cock. God! it felt so good! I ground it into the mattress a few times and realized there was plastic under the sheet. Sounded weird, but it sure felt good. I spent a large amount of time thrusting my dick between my belly and the bed, feeling my balls drag back and forth lightly against the sheet.

I rolled over onto my back, wrapped a hand around my shaft and stroked real slowly and used my other hand to play with my aching nuts. I heard the housekeeping cart outside the room but didn’t think anything of it until I heard this deep voice say, “Well, whatever feels good, dude.” Turns out I’d left the drapes partially open. Oops.

But I was way too into my cock to even care. The pre-cum was flowing like a waterfall and I just kept stroking away. I rolled over onto my stomach again and thrust my cock against the mattress. It didn’t take long for all that natural lube to soak the sheet and get the plastic nice and slippery. I pulled one of the pillows up under my torso and kept boning the mattress for all I was worth. I mean, my hips were rocking, my butt cheeks were clenching, and my balls were dragging against the material at an ever-increasing speed. I felt myself go over the edge and plunged my cock forward under me and spewed out this humongous load of jizz. And I just kept on thrusting. It felt so damn good. I don’t know how loud I was when I blew my batter, but I know I was moaning and gasping for breath as I slid my cock through that warm pool of cum.



It must’ve taken a good thirty minutes for my dick to wilt even a little, and when I rolled over it was still standing at half-mast. I wrapped my hand around that baby, worked it up into a full-blown boner and blasted out another load. Fifteen minutes later I showered off, dressed and left.

The “maid” waved and told me to “be sure to have a good day” as I crawled into my car. I don’t know if he stood and watched through the drapes or not, but he sure as hell had some really messy cum-soaked sheets and one huge pool of jizz on that plastic mattress cover waiting to greet him. And not even a tip for having to clean it all up.

Shit. I haven’t thought about Chad in years and years. Of course, the next time I saw him I told him about the whole thing. He laughed and told me he wished he could’ve been there – he would’ve added to the lake of jizz. Which surprised me because, though, like most teenage guys, we always talked about jacking off, we’d never done so together. And, come to think of it, we never did. Damn shame too, cause he had a nice dick (we’d been in locker rooms together).

It’s a shame I was so young and inexperienced. Today, not only would I be inviting him to go to the room with me for a good cock-to-cock worship session, I’d have been inviting the “maid” in to join us!




No comments: