Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shocked!


I am shocked, I tell you! Shocked! Absolutely stunned to find out, via telephoto lens photography that Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, has breasts. Can you imagine?!?!? What new devilment is this?
 
In the aftermath of Prince Harry, who got caught with his pants off in a Las Vegas hotel suite, one has to wonder at the wonderment of people. Now comes Kate - beautiful, lovely Kate, the embodiment of Princess Di - baring her top half on the deck of a private villa in the south of France (I believe it was) and the wonderment of people around the globe hasn't changed one iota! Hundreds of thousands of women are topless on the beaches spread across the shores of the Mediterranean Sea and the world becomes ga-ga over one pair of breasts. Why? Because she married into the royal family?
 
I sure wish the world at large would get over the human form already. Let's get this straight. Women have these:

Men don't.

Men have these:



 And these:


 Women, unclothed, look like this:
 


Men, unclothed, look like this:

 
or, this:

 
 
or, this:
 

 
Male parts can do this:

 
 
Women's do not.
 
 
Feel free to share the anatomy lesson. LOL!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a excitement locating your site yesterday. I came here right hoping to learn something new. And I was not dissatisfied. Your well thought out ideas for new events like this. Thank you for this idea and sharing your knowledge.

O!Daddie said...

nice rack, but I'd much rather see Wills' willie

gerry said...

BTW, her title is Duchess of Cambridge (not York) or Princess William of Wales...

camillus said...

most guys don't look like that you could have showed more picsof normal looking guys loveyor blog

Westernstock said...

I prefer the guys. I think the chateau was somewhere around the Paris area! Agree with your observations about the craziness of all this. Though intrusions of privacy need curbing.

LORDPATRICK said...

A lot of fussover very little! But, people should be respected and privacy maintained!

whkattk said...

@ gerry - I stand corrected, thank you!

whkattk said...

@ camillus - Sorry, I'll make it up to you some day!

whkattk said...

@ o!daddie & Westernstock - I figured the Straight guys who follow needed a bit of eye candy for a change!

Your French Patrick said...

My dear friend I think that you have forgotten to replace Duchess of York by Duchess of Cambridge.
You have invited to share your anatomy lesson and I have liked your text so much that I have just now published it on my blog (with credit to you and a link toward your blog, obviously)
Kindest regards.

whkattk said...

@ YFP - Thank you! I will correct the post. And accept my whipping - with anyone's hard dick!

Your French Patrick said...

If you want to see my post, it is @ http://frenchpatrick.tumblr.com/post/31936838351/a-terrific-storm-in-a-b-cup#notes

I have titled it A TERRIFIC STORM IN A B-CUP (I hope my English was correct: Acoording to the Urban Dictionary it is the absolute perfect bra size which fit perfectly in the palm of your hand)

No whipping by me, I'm too old. Perhaps in another life. Sorry.

Have a great weekend.
Kindest regards.