Thursday, September 20, 2012

Support the Troops


It's not often (hmmm, have I ever??) that things take any kind of real political bent here at Big Whack Attack; after all, we're more interested in keeping our bits in good working order.

But, today, I just can't help myself.

Yesterday 4 US Senators, who actually helped write the bill, voted against the Veterans Job Corps bill. The bill would've provided financial aid to verterans who either were serving on 9-11 and or have served afterward in the 2 subsequent war zones. Senators Boozman, Johanns, Burr, and Toomey killed this job bill which was fully funded - no new revenue would've been needed - and kicked our troops right in the proverbial balls.

If you support the troops - men and women - who put their very lives on the line every day, please go to the Rachel Maddow Blog and share the story! The entire world needs to know how this current batch of Republicans value the people in uniform who protect them.

Personally, as a US Veteran myself, I truly value and thank them.










 





3 comments:

LORDPATRICK said...

That sounds dreadful! Great hot post of "soldiers"! Hot troops! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage!
Keep up the terrific works guys I've you guys to my own blogroll.
Here is my homepage ... natural penis extender

Tyrone Stokes said...

That sounds dreadful! Great hot post of "soldiers"! Hot troops! Thanks!